SkYpE! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey guys! Anyone from United States that speaks English and is under 30 years old...add me on Skype: vwkyle94!

Posted

Nobody speaks English in US for years!!!!!!!!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Dean I assume you are being funny.. tho unfortunately a lot of people are trying to force Spanish here. Every time we attempt to make US English the official language some one rushes to court to block it,.,,

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Kyle please go to the skype group ands post there...

Thanks
Group Owner

Posted

How can you have US ENglish?? English is a language why do the US think they can steal the English language and change it and then pretend it IS English??

Churchill describe the US and Uk as two nations divided by a common language. I love my language and don;t like the way it is corrupted. Why can you not call what you speak some other language than English? Also if the majority of your nation speaks a language Spanish, Italian or even Irish then make that your own language. It makes me angry that English is stolen and corrupted. English history is not only corrupted but even completely changed by Hollywood, and then it is accepted as the truth etc etc etc. You would think that the United Kingdom was merely a bit player in WOrld War 2 looking at the way it is portrayed!!!. For just one example the capture of the Enigma machine. SHown as a US submarine in the middle of the night in a gale. It was actually a British submarine in broad daylight in flat calm. If it HAD been a gale then the submarine would have sunk before it was searched as the sea cocks had been opened!!!!!!!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Dean you sound ANGRY. I was not trying to upset you. But consider that the ENGLISH language came to the US and other lands from your great country. Not only the US but also Canada and Australia just to name three. And I beleive the language originated form what was high German. As for the language coming to the USA the Pilgrims and other adventurers form the UK came to these shores in the 1600 and brought the language with them. From here it spread to Canada. Then the slave ships brought it to Australia which was a British possession for many years. So they too share the language. You see here we don;t speak ENGLISH perse but American or as I call it an Americanized form of the British language. Same for Australia. There are differences between the ENGLISH you speak and that which is spoken here. A good example is the word HOLIDAY. Here it is ONE day... such as Independence Day. We use the word VACATION which as I understand it is not used at all in UK English.

Now you mention of the changing of History by Hollywood I couldn'y agree with you more. Hollywood has done that since its inception, It is true GB had a much bigger part in WWII until the US was attacked at Pearl Harbor Hawaii.

Let me tell you my friend if our Presidet Obama loses the election in November I may well move to the UK. THe US will become a land where only the rich can survive and the rest of us will get nothing. And trust me we WILL be attached again just like we were on 9/11. Mitt Romney is not in any way qualified to be President of the Dog catcher Association let alone of out Nation. he has never worked a day in his life yet so many people here are agains President Obama because he is black. Racism is a stain on the US that will never go away as long as there are bigots allowed to vote. From the day he won people were against him for jus that ONE reason...

I hope this satisfies you about the language difference. I for one LIKE the British version of the language. After all your land is its origin point. Thats why I use all the UK spellings of words...

Dave

Posted

Sat., Aug 18th, 12, 19:30 Hrs. M.D.T. Ho Group, Interesting Topic. Hey Add New Zealand as a Country That is ENGLISH Only. I Like Australia a Lot. While I Like Canada, if I Was a Lot Younger I'd Go to Australia 1st Choice, Then New Zealand. Australia is a "Resource Rich Super Power". - Resource Mining, Coal, Iron Ore and Others, Plus Petro Chemicals/Oil/Gas. LOTS of JOBS in Australia if Your Willing to Work Hard and Have the Skills. Next is Canada. We are Well on the Road to Becoming a Resource Rich Super Power Like Australia. Lots of JOBS and If You Have the Skills, You Get the JOBS. and Yes Canada/Australia Speak ENGLISH.. Might B a Bit Different Then the British but We Have a Common Language' If Your Gay in America and Need a Place to Go to. Cum to Canada 1st Choice, Then Go to British Isles, but New Zealand is Progressing on Gay Rights, and Parts of Australia are Close Behind.. Long Ways to Go - YES, But Its Worth the Whiles. Tnx.,
Operator.