Tiggerdean

Empty expectations - Gay Guys! <3

Tiggerdean
Posted

I got on the site and looked up all the Portland folk. There's aboot 465 on Gay.com.
I must have winked at 20 of them a few days ago and have not heard a word.
Maybe I need to update my profile.

Caio_Jardim
Posted

Heyy, bud, don't worry, you're not in a situation as bad as mine.

Tiggerdean
Posted

I know I shouldn't whine but as the subject alludes to, I expected more

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I get messages from guys that are living in other countries.

Posted

dont worry metoo i m sick and tired of opening gays.com . i send sms there is no reply i m trying to unsubscribe it takes me somewhere else. i joined hopping to get hooked with someone but i dont get it.

Tiggerdean
Posted

I try to be zen about it and just let it flow. To Abdalla: I wonder if it might be better to just start volunteering locally and find friends that way. I meet guys from other countries but there is no way I could afford even a single visit let alone a long distance relationship. Good luck guys.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I just like to say that this is a social net work not really aplace that people to hook up with...I enjoy making friends from around the world...Why look for someone on the net when you can join something in your area...

Tiggerdean
Posted

Goood point michael but I like to think that starting local is a good start for making friends to hang out with. I enjoy making friends from elsewhere but I was also hoping to meet some local friends too.

Posted

Sat. Aug 18th, 12, 20:00 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
I Live in Calgary Canada. I Know There are or Must B People Living in the Calgary Region. Sure Like to Know Who They Are Get to Know and Associate With. Its Not Just Sex, but the Fun of Association With Other Gay Associates. Just My Views, OK.
Tnx.,
Operator.