Jony_Star

Don't Hassle Me - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

last night was my first night getting hassled by a guy...like I'm dancing with my friends...and he comes up from behind me and starts dancing....so being the nice guy that I am...I go along with it...but like seriously he was not my type...so once the song was over I go back to sitting down...but then he comes up to me...and this is how our conversation went down...

Guy: "Why are you scared?"

Me: "I'm not scared."

Guy: "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Me: "Yea I do"

Guy: "Is he here?"

Me: "No"

Guy: "So what's the problem?"

Me: "I'm not like that, I'm actually faithful to my boyfriend"

Guy: "Who are you here with?"

Me: "My friends" (I pointed to Andre & Kiki)

Guy: "I don't believe you. You came by yourself"

Me: "No I didn't, those are my friends"

the guy finally backs the hell off me...and it's like why the fuck do you gotta hassle me???...can you clearly not see that I'm not into you???...if you suspect that I'm lying...then you know that I'm lying to get you away from me...so why even bother to get with me if I don't want to get with you???...i mean are guys at the club that clueless???...it's like seriously stupid...i mean i'm trying to be nice...but apparently this makes me think that i should be blunt and honest next time and say that i'm not into a guy...and if he asks why...you're gonna get the facts of life...i mean again i think i've made it clear that i'm not into older men...now we're not talking about grandpa status...(sorry guys no offense)...but i think this guy was on his way to his 40s...so late 30s...and i'm sorry to say that older men are not my type...but i respect them as human beings and i respect the decision of the younger generation going out with the older generation...but again that's not me...but well apparently sometimes i'm just too nice...as you can see i was trying to let him down easy...cuz i didn't wanna tell him that he's not my type and that he was old for me and have myself look like a total stuck-up asshole...but well some guys ask for it...and i think next time i'll just tell them straight up...cuz apparently doing it the nice way takes longer...so next time i'll just cut to the chase..i mean what do you guys think???

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

next time a guy comes onto you like that, tell him your husband is in oregon and you are there visiting your family with your friends from california babo. if he do not stop then tell him that you will call your husband and he will fly up in his private jet to kick his ass.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you did the right thing sweet babo

bill240
Posted

Being a nice guy, is great, and yes, you're going to pay for it at times, but I think you'll sleep easier, be respected, liked, and admired more be your friends and lover if you always try to be a nice guy, in spite of the ignorant jerks out there. Also, should push ever come to shove, I think you will find, people will come to the rescue of a guy with a reputation of being a nice guy more readily than to the rescue of some one who gets a reputation for being abrupt or rude to anyone who isn't his type. Just a thought.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome babo, i have kinda been staying away because i did not want to be brought into the old crap that started back again a couple of months ago babo

Posted

well i'll give that some thought bill...aww Homer...well i'm glad you're back...sorry to say that i've been mostly on the chat...so i haven't been really keeping up with the discussions lately...but well still i'm glad you're back...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i will stay here till the bs comes back around and you know it will

Posted

bs?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes the bs from other members on here. allen and mike got into it so i left cause i did not want to hear it. sorry mike

Posted

no worries...some people just need breaks...it's natural...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats ok Homer I am just sorry that it happen in discussion and that you left because of it...but happy to see that you are back...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am glad to be back but that was not the only reason i left. i left because another member had jump all over me when i help another member out in a discussion.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aw jony, i will never leave you baby