Jony_Star

I Think I'm Over Him...Or Maybe Just Re-buried My Feelings - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

well about 2 nights ago...i couldn't sleep cuz i was excited for my friend Kiki to get here...and then my mind started drifting and suddenly I started remembering why I had never made a move on my friend Andre...you see when we're together with Kiki we function great as a group...but I don't think that as a couple we would really last...Andre has yet to open himself to us...cuz again he's a very reserved person...and sadly I've never been able to bring him out of his shell...and well seeing as I don't know much about him...even tho he's my best friend...it's like to be my boyfriend you have to be at least open, and family-oriented...cuz family is really important to me...and i think I don't see that with him...he's really shy when meeting new people...and i'm always the super open friendly one...point being we're similar to being shy..but i take a shorter time to open up than he does...and well I'm not saying i need someone exactly like me...but if we shared at least those 2 qualities...then it would be ok...but yea...so we hung out yesterday and went clubbing...and i think we finally passed the test...we got drunk and we didn't make out this time...so I think i'm over him...at least for the moment...i mean later on he seems to open more and he lets me into his world...then yea I could see a possibility well that and if he doesn't have a bf...but well i'm actually hoping that his current relationship works out...cuz from what little I know...I know he's been thru some stuff...i mean of course all of us have...but well yea...at the end of the day I want him to be happy with whoever is meant to be with him...and as for me...I can only hope to find the guy that is meant for me when i'm ready to start looking...

Randy_Hicks
Posted

you are good man knowing this will save u alot of hurt

Posted

yea i know...but when my feelings resurfaced...after our moments i felt that it would've been better to have just gone with it and found out what would've happened between us...because I could be wrong...i guess i would quote the saying..."it's better have loved than not loved at all"...maybe being in a relationship would allow him to open up to me...but now that I think I prefer you to be open as individual and as a friend 1st & then if time leads us to a serious relationship then yea...become my boyfriend...and as i said...if for some reason his relationship doesn't work out...and he happens to be more open...maybe he'll have a shot...assuming that my feelings for him should resurface...but as for now...i'm glad to say i'm back to seeing as my friend...and that's how it needs to stay right now...still not ready to date or anything...have a few stuff to take care of...but well i'm not in a rush...love will find me when it's time...^_^

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your doing good to think that sweet babo

Posted

aww Homer...it's been a while...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes it has been a while. i stopped when the old crap started again

Posted

all that matters is that you're back...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww thanks sweet babo, i love you too baby

Posted

be seeing you around my discussion then...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww jony, i will never leave you my sexy stud Babo