Becs_Lamonby

Just a thought + a little confusion. - Your WRITES

Posted

” I wanna tell you what I feel, I wanna tell you what I think, Yeah, I wanna tell you what you mean to me but honey I’m to afraid, oh I’m to afraid, I’m my head these feelings will stay, means we’re just gonna be friends”.

‘cause we’re just friends, at the moment - she and I are just friends, I get mixed signals, sometimes I think YES other times NO, but I realise I don’t actually know what she’s feeling what she’s thinking,

I don’t really wanna make a fool of myself and tell her how I feel especially if there is no chance of anything blossoming from it. I don’t know what to do, my heart says to do one thing, my head says to do the other,

I wanna ask her what she thinks of me, I wanna ask her how she feels about me, if there is any chance for us…

I won’t, I’m not going too, Looks like it’s time to be FRIENDZONED! - Maybe one day when I have a little more courage will I tell her and ask her officially what she feels.

Oh Feck, I don’t know what to do..

head fecks are horrid.

---

Just my own thoughts!.

Posted

I know such thoughts .. Trust me , I was exactly just thinking the same as you few months ago lol It takes me ages to pluck up my bloody courage n though I end up making a fool out of myself lol But Becs trust me , just be brave in your life for yourself - ONCE

We have nothing to lose Becs xx Coz girls like girls are never wrong ))))))))))

Posted

I don’t really wanna make a fool of myself and tell her how I feel especially if there is no chance of anything blossoming from it. I don’t know what to do, my heart says to do one thing, my head says to do the other,

I wanna ask her what she thinks of me, I wanna ask her how she feels about me, if there is any chance for us

Loved the way you have wirtten this becky. Only wish i could also put it all down in words. But guess something should never be said out loud.