The silly bugger - Your WRITES

Posted

11 months before me, you came into this world. I was not far behind you, and we walked it first, together. You annoyed me, kicked me, spited me, i kicked you, threw you, and out-smarted you. we played our games together, so close in age we were almost the same. They thought we were twins, we were devils. You feared me cos i was stronger, i was bigger, i was harder. You watched me hurt, you helped me cry, i protected you from all unkind. We talked so much, we shared so much, we ran across the fields, Lit cigarettes behind the garden fence, then id hit you on the head. 'Get in or ill get the blame'. When mum and dad would argue, it was me that covered your ears, it was you that told me to go to bed. Its you that shares my humour, we would look at eachother and laugh, even at the smallest things, you were often an ass haha. I wont forget you brother, you walked with me through life, and when our lives parted, we always kept in mind. Now ive lost you forever, but only here on earth, i know your up there laughing, saying 'susan, you silly eejit, stop your crying now, ive got my black parade' well danny ya silly bugger, you may be way up there, but when its time to join you, you wont be laughing then. I love you brother, until we meet again, you silly sod. xxxxx

Posted

I believe every star that brights , one of the brightest star that shines your night , must be Danny .. He loves you n all he wants to see , is his usual sister that he can always rely on. You never lost him , for he lives in here Susan , he stays in your heart - where he felt safest n warmest ..

And only the closest person can feel him in the heart xx

Posted

We're here for you bestie and we love you!!!!

Posted

I believe we keep our loved ones in our heart
I also believe they send us little signs and if we keep our eyes and ears open to their love for us we can still feel them.
Simple little happy thoughts of them will come back to us.
Love never dies and we are all spirits in a material world just for a little while.

Posted

For that little while, as im here, i plan to live as always, to as if everyday was the end, and live it to the fullest. xx

Posted

Love doesn't just disappear especially when It's true xx