Dani_Celeste

NEED ADVICE - Lesbian Ladies

Dani_Celeste
Posted

I am with a girl who was straight and is having a baby.(She was my best friend prior to us getting together and I've fallen for her, she feels the same way about me) She has basically planned a life with me and then recently contacted the father of the child. He now all of the sudden wants to step up. I'm basically asking if i have the right to get mad and be extremely pissed when hes brought up? Or do i have no right to get mad?

Piali_Mondal
Posted

Yes, you absolutely do have the right to get mad. But first ask her about her intention. If she just wants to keep in contact with the guy, then it's ok- the guy would probably be just a minor part of your life and just want to see the kid now and then. But if she goes back to her boyfriend just because he has suddenly decided to step up, then that would mean that she has just been stringing you along till a better option came up, and is one of those persons who deserve to be painfully crucified.

Posted

Yes, you have all rights to get mad. The girl I am with now had a son and he was 6 weeks old when I met him. He is now our son. I hate when people talk about his "dad". I call him a sperm donor. He doesn't want anything to do with our son and idc. I feel for you because idk if I could do it if the guy was in the picture. All I can say is sit back and do what feels right to you. There is nothing wrong with how you feel. A life was planned out with u two and a baby and now u feel it may change. I would sit down with both of them so u 3 can talk it all out.

Posted

Yeah Mondal and Shannon are right,u have d right to be mad,ask her of her intentions first,if she wants to be wit u and not d guy,try and be surpportive and there for her. I have a friend who has a baby,and the father wants the both of them back,she wants to be with her partner rather than with d guy,but the problem is that her partner is ill tempered and not surportive,it's been a problem to my friend,she needs her partner. My dear,you have to know what your partner wants

Dani_Celeste
Posted

Thank you so much for the advice. I havent been on here since i posted it college and work took over. Now that i have laid all my concerns on the table with her thing are different. the "sperm donor" made a threat on both my fiance and the babies life so he is fully outta the picture. our son was recently born this friday. genetically he is not mine but already she and a few others noticed that he has man characteristic like me. the facial expressions, the way we sleep, etc. So far everything with her and i are great.