Jony_Star

Sexual Humor - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

i like humor as much as the next person...and i can take sexual humor...i guess when i'm in the mood...but even then it's kinda rare that i am in the mood for it...but like take today for example...i told my friend that you should always try a dish once and determine whether you like it or instead of just simply saying no...he compared food to eating a penis...and it's like i know he was joking...but like i said...maybe i wasn't in the mood for any sexual humor...i'm like no...food is about taste and texture...and he said when it comes to penis it's the same thing to a certain point...and i'm just like...-_-...so i stopped texting him after that text...cuz i didn't know what else to say...not that i wanted to say anything else after that text...but i think today just wasn't my day for sexual jokes...and well i don't know it also could be that i thought we were actually having a conversation before he went in and thru the dick jokes which kinda killed it for me...i mean i don't know...maybe my idea of joking and others are totally different...and i guess that's ok...

Richard_Edwards
Posted

Another option would have been to completely ignore the joke and just bring it back to your type of conversation.

Posted

Jony, that happens I think to more people then less. There is a time and place for such joking. If I'm talking with a friend or txting/emailing I tend to be more sensitive to their needs. If I'm not in that type of relationship I don't talk about that type of detail. It doesn't feel comfortable to me. When I was in a relationship, I made it pretty clear that I was taken, so let's talk about something else. Most folks respected that. If not, and they insisted, I blocked there number. It's always ok jony if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Posted

I think that when people are observed through a wooden kaleidoscope they tend to cry more than normal pigs when they fly through the space between letters in the alphabet

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,i think that every one to there Own ............LOL xxx