Jony_Star

Judging The Anonymous Member - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

it was very interesting to see Tara announce this Member Question idea...and i couldn't help thinking...do we really need it???...i mean i think regardless if your identity is a secret you're still gonna end up reading comments from people who judge you...(that's if there is any...cuz up til now i have yet to deal with any type of judging on this site)...i mean it's kinda sad that people can't or choose not to be open because they're afraid of what people will say...i don't...for me i always come and share my thoughts and feelings...and i come on here with an open mind and open heart...willing to accept whatever is thrown at me...and i know that not everyone is the same...i just think that's it's kind of a shame that most people already hide themselves from the hetero society and still have to hide within our own society...i mean if anything we as a general society already get judged...so why would we do the same to others like ourselves???...i guess you could say that i'm a person who likes to be upfront about things...and if anything i think this is a safe environment to be able to do share and get some insights rather than judgement...i mean what do you guys think???...feel free to share your insights...

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

I'm a crap, awkward, dissappears alot, rubbish gays Member. I Comment/message 'bravely' (raaar!) occasionally, meet a lovely. then dissappear under my stone. Anyway (because i've had beer for first time in 2wks) I feel able to say i've read many of your comments/discussions+think you *Jony* are awesome! Invisibility cloak activated Hides etc Goodbye Gays for nother month of silent hoovering Hovering nor hoovering. A silent hoover would be nice though. Oh dear..
Sorry for not being hot guy!
Take care
x

Posted

well some of us have the time to comment and check our profile and others don't...lol...but well thanks for the compliment...hope you have fun...see you in another month Michelle...^_^

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

My 'insight' is the chocolate teapot.
Sorry. A Important thing Was said before i intruded.
Please add your comments for Jony ignoring my barge in, Like the embarrassing aunt at a familiy party.

Posted

no worries...i know those beers are gettin to ya...hahaha...everyone is free to share whatever they like...

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

Well Sorry/Thanks for not blasting me with expletives/or sarcasm: for my off point blether not answering your question (although my insecurity/zero self esteem is still scanning/analizing for the latter!) Whenever i do utter word. I get all angsty awaiting the firing line of insults+/or rejecting.
I'm still 13 in my head.
Anyway i'm buggering off too comfortable very alone safe aloneness. Oh to be a simpleton,
Damn those beers indeed
Take care lovely.
No more wordage from me
xXx

David_Cloud
Posted

Hi Michelle, I liked your comments and the wit with which they were delivered! I'm sure Jony is glowing with pride!

On Jony's point, I do agree, do we really need these sort of hypothetical scenarios where the person (assuming there is a real person, not an 'agony aunt' !) who has put up the question is not there to answer follow-up questions and contribute as the discussion moves forward.

Where ppl on the site have put forward their own issues there's been a pretty good chance of a reasonable discussion, but the quality of the discussion will usually reflect the quality of the original statement of the issue. Jony, for instance, usually makes his issues clear and interesting and really engages ppl. I'd vote for real people and their subjects for discussion over anonymous statements any day.

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

Posted

lol...oh Michelle...you're so fun...well David agree for the most part...i mean i'm not saying that these anonymous members aren't real people with real situations...but i do think that we should be upfront about these things...i mean society has this tendency of making people want to be as normal as possible that it makes people wanna hide anything that might seem really weird...and that shouldn't be the case...i mean no matter how weird or whatever...we're still human beings underneath and we're all meant to be different because we're also unique...so for me there's no such thing as an outcast, weird, or even a normal person...cuz in this world nothing and nobody is normal...

Posted

Well I guess this is one of the reasons why we at Gays.com like to try out new things! It brings some of those more "quiet"ones out! LOL!

Jony, you and many others have no problems at all with coming here and asking for advice, others do. Some have fake profiles and like to just wind up people, some read this and need the help and advice of other people's problems to help them with their own.

Sometimes, there is too much bitching and lots and lots and lots of reporting of profiles for no other good reason than they didn't like someone's comment. We at Gays.com wanna help bring the community together.

I may have made the mistake of saying "judge" but I've found that many do judge and we wanted to make sure that members had somewhere to go to get some advice to some problems they may have.

Shall we give it a try and see how it goes? :0)

Posted

hahaha...i know i have been quiet for sometime...but well of course we can give it a shot...i believe in giving everything a shot...like always i'm just voicing out my opinion...and see what other people's opinion was...but don't let me stop you....again i know we're not all the same...as you said some even create fake profiles...but well every idea has to be tested to see if it's good or not...so we'll see how it goes...LOVE YOU TARA!!!

Posted

My Profile is Fake, Really i am from Mars.