how do you know? - Love and Romance

To****

Posted

how do you know when the person you're with loves you, obviously other than when they tell you?

I'm too scared to just come out and say it in *** that its not mutual.
I feel alone in thinking this by i'm sure i'm not.

Posted

Saying it does not mean they do. A lot say the L word and really don't mean it ! Too many use that word loosely. It's better to find out now so you can move on, don't waste your time. just my opinion......

Posted

how long have you known this persoon? how long have you felt this way with them? think about how do you know they are not wanting to say the same thing to you? Sometimes, it is good to wait and see where you are in the relationship before you spill the L word out but sometimes If you have been seeing each other for a while and it is just so obvious that the feelings are mutual, well, trying seeing where she is at and move the conversation into that area and find out where she is and tell her

Posted

its hard to tell, but for me i find it a lot easier to tell by the way they act. never the less a good sit down chat could short the whole thing out.
if she really does love u she might b a little offended but it couldnt hurt

Posted

we've only officially been together a short time but theres alot of histroy. i find it hard to use the l word as i was hurt pretty badly in the past so i dont use it lightly and havent since the girl who stole my heart. its been 5 years since i've ever felt like this about anyone. i kinda just came out and said it. she said it's a mutual feeling but i'm not sure. its also long distance as i'm living 200 miles away for 4 months but going back for a month at xmas.

thank you for the replies.

Posted

hang on a little bit, the anxiety is getting to you in the beginning of it all. dont run away from what could possibly be the best thing that could happen to you. So you put your card out and she played her hand and she also felt that way too and it is just not knock your shoes off yet. But maybe you are both a little scared. Share your feelings with each other.Work these things out. That makes a good relationship great. And you will be a better couple.

Posted

How does she act towards you? Love should be felt... anyone can say it. You should be able to feel it, to see it when she looks at you even when you are at your worst... washing the dishes, doing the laundry, be boopin around in your sweats hair a hundred different ways and you just happen to catch a glimps of her loving you with all her heart with just her eyes the smile you put on her face by doing nothing at all. No words are really needed I know they are nice to hear by by god to feel it is beyond any words at all. Thats how you know when you are loved. ;D

Posted

Kelly u are a poet, that was a beautiful explaination

Posted

Thanks all.. I was just really having a warm & fuzzy moment

Posted

wow that was beautiful kelly you are right that's what love is!

Posted

that was well put Kelly.

yeah, i'm slowly letting her see more of me. the guitars help lol. from the moment i saw her i was sure about what i was doing. i'm more worried i'll do something to fuck it all up or she'll get bored of me really.

Posted

i think you are doing the right thing. Just be a very good friend for now. So she knows she can count on you and then work from there. It's very tricky... But the right moment goes a long way. Been in that situation and when I finally told her, turns out she didn't feel that way and that ruined our friendship as well because every time we were together, it's like this looming subject and caused some friction. So like I said, tricky.. Just play your cards right and let us know what happens.

Posted

i had only known my gf for 2 months when i was at work i text her that i loved her she was taking a power nap and it was awhile before i heard from her! she felt the same way but didnt want to ruin the friendship, good luck Becky and your dog is beautiful or handsome!

Posted

aww thank you marianne i'm glad you and your girl have found eachother and happiness!

Posted

we have thank yo now being the Aquarius tat i am i wznt EVERYONE to be happ1!