when you want to cross it

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Vary good,Charlene ..............

Posted

I enjoyed this!

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

Thanks In honor of the two womyn who just played me. They did it so well too, very coordinated, knowing that I wear my heart on my sleeve.

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

That is painful...

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

Yep, it sure is. Makes me wonder if there is such a thing as love anymore. That two people would do that to another, in such a cold and calculating manner. And then to brag about it to others, about how they screwed over another person so well, with a big public poem. Some people will sink to depths heretofore unknown. It is a very sad time.

They build up the false bridges and then without a care demolish them. Makes one never want to make a bridge again, and perhaps destroy oneself so that there won't be a chance for another. Sometimes it is best to just self-demolish. That way no one will ever have to think or live or know one again. Self-demolition sounds like a good answer to take away the pain. Goodbye,

Posted

I definitly felt that way twice in my life.... Sorry to feel so much pain through your words. I hope love you deserve finds you....
June

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

I tried, but I could not do it

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

(replaced with post below)

Posted

@charlene. If they are in a codependent relationship that prays on others for their pleasure, eventually the table will turn on one of them, and while they are still toghether, down deep the doubt and mistrust is always there against eachother. Not a nice place for any one to be stuck at.

You are, at least free from that curse.

June

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

(The previous post has been deleted and replaced with this one since the women involved have complained to management that their conniving twisted screwing over of another gays.com member was brought to light and I guess they did not like others to know how they worked together to screw over this person [ie ME], so their names have been replaced with initials to protect their anonymity, so I guess they can do this to others and this will protect them or something)... And it looks like R.G. and A.F.M. are trying to keep at it and twist the wound that they caused even harder. Their plan worked. They got me. I hope they are happy laughing about their little joke as I contemplate the knife. Congrats, you won.

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

And I have just been told that I am not allowed to post anymore, so congrats, you win. Scratch one up for life, and one for death.