Brian_Micheal_Beran

My blog - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Well i decided i would start a blog here so that everyone can learn more about me. I actually am getting ready for college. ugh three weeks away I'm so nervous i need music therapy just to relax. Well this place certainly hoping to meet people here who can be friends and help me and I them. That's an odd thing about me I love to help people if I can. My friends look to me and I somehow became the guy to ask on a lot of things. Like why she should break up with a guy (courtesy of umi-kun) or why the outfit did not work (courtesy of heather)

Posted

Will someone explain the various stereotypes and what they stand for. I only know fag dyke and flamer and fag hag. so these others confuse me

RompinRick
Posted

You should put your pix on here, you will get more responses. I am not into using stereotypes but list the ones you want to know about and I am sure someone on here will respond and help you out. Good luck in college you will do fine. Just remember the other new students are as nervous as you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Brian and welcome to the group and the site,you will make good friends on here...If you need help just messsage me...

Posted

i saw a super hot guy yesterday. he even looked at me but i couldn't talk to him. On another note i was informed a girl is crushing on me

Posted

hey brian... have you ever thought of using blogger (blogspot.com) to blog ? i highly reccomend it :-)

Posted

I used 2 be a Blog.

Posted

hmmm. this is something i shared for richard and anyone else who is down in the dark. For a month and a half i was suicial so bad it was a taste of metal in my mouth. I never under been that deep before. i was scared and it showed to those who would look me in the eye. My compos sure was nothing. I one night thought this is it i can't take it anymore and went to get up. But boy was i in for one hella shock. My arms would not heed me. Something unseen had grabbed my arms like a rope then the same pressure appeared on my legs. I heard this is my ear. "rose you are to important to die so we won't let you. " Then it felt like i was squished in a group hug with people who loved me. I fell asleep content that night. When i awoke i felt different the fear was not so tight around me. I got better bit by bit and three weeks ago threw it off completely so richard i know what you are feeling. But remember this you are loved. You are my namaka. For english only people that means friend. I lost to much to not defend my friends any way i could

Posted

well now i will tell some coping things that help. Death metal is my number one answer. you can laugh but the anger in them helps you. Then follow up with light fluffy music of your choice. also write sing dance poet. find something creative to do and vent it all out. Don't hold it in. Then talk to someone you trust. But know this if they tell someone they need to. you are special and deserving of a full life. It is time for what my friends call GAY ALERT FLAMER IS A GO!!! They nicknamed when i get all emotional and cute this. I may not have been here that long but i will say this everyone here and on this earth is special and a needed part of life. I love people in various ways. If I see you as a friend you have a type of love from me. If i care about you so much i see you as family then that is the love of a brother. there is a third love as well. The love of a partner. I currently have no one who is that way. But i will say this if i love someone to that level he will see all of me

Posted

Aww How Touching Brian

Posted

Yeh, In certain Circumtstnces u have 2 watch what u do, if u think u will Hurt someone's feelings, well then u have 2 help them and not be urself, but overall i am Totally Myself and i let other's know who I Am.