Brian_Micheal_Beran

I'm so nervous - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

I am starting college in three weeks and feel so nervous. What if no one likes me? I'm not that good looking but my brains makes up for it. but still with so many people there people will friend me right?

Posted

Yes.......college is a whole different world! Everyone is nervous and excited those first few weeks as you navigate and find your way around. Make sure you don't over load on too many difficult classes and get involved in any clubs or groups that interest you, then just allow yourself to be YOU! (Control must be excersided tho when it comes to the parties) lol enjoy yourself. You aren't there to please everyone, just yourself! What will you be majoring in or do you know yet?

Posted

Have Faith Brian, u will do very well, do not be afraid, and yeh set ur sight's on ur Goal in Life and u will Reach It.

Sam_Kris
Posted

Good luck
Good luck
Good luck !!!

Posted

You know Brian, getting the general ed stuff outta the way will give you about two before you decide on any major. Just try and make it fun! You can aim for the stars!

Orion_Pax
Posted

Have faith, be yourself and life will always come.

Tiggerdean
Posted

you'll be fine and I hope you have a great time.

Posted

It's normal your are nervous Brian, something new is about to happen in your life and because of it all kinds of questions go through your head right now.
You say you are not good looking... I don't believe that! You know what I believe? I think you are a great person on the inside and that that shows on the outside. This is what I call real beauty (or beïng good looking). Every person is beautiful in his/her own way! :-)
You are who you are, stay true to yourself and you will make it just fine! So relax, have fun and enjoy your college time ;-)

Posted

I'm only upset when I have no more cookies to eat at home :-D :-P ;-)
Probably misread your post a little (the good looking part, English is not my main language :-) )
As I believe we should all support and help each other I was trying to make you feel less nervous :-)
Great to hear you do not think of yourself that way :-)

Noah_Kyler_61913
Posted

although college is a new thing for you.. with new people, new environment and new things bout to happen.. but do not let those things to bother you.. .. who cares whether are you good looking or not. the thing that matters will be you.. and being your own is the best.. people accept you for who you are and not what you are.. true friends will always stay with you.. . always think positive and great things are waiting for you ahead..

Noah_Kyler_61913
Posted

who is the lucky one? just be yourself. i am sure that your heart will beat fast everytime you see him but just act cool.. .. chill, brian boy! .. show the best in you.. YOURSELF.

Noah_Kyler_61913
Posted

see. told you earlier on.. right? just be yourself.. but take some time to make things right and to know him better.. then only things will work out, brian.. ..

Posted

Micheal, everyone will feel the same / be nervous

David_Hobbs
Posted

Michael believe you me, College is an amazing thing you will meet like minded people who will share same interests etc. Everyone is nervous on their first time at college you'll soon make new friends before you know it you'll think why was I so nervous you'll have an awsome time. Good Luck hope all goes well