Brian_Micheal_Beran

Clothing - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Be Yourself, and Wear what u want, if it make's u Happy, well that's all that Matter's

Posted

Aw thanks my friend briuel is planning on helping me get proper outfits together. My mom teases saying im ru paul to be because i want to wear skirts and makeup. briuel plans on kicking the snot out of people who hurt me

Posted

Perhaps briuel could prevent some hurt to you and not have to kick so much snot. I don't think you want to have ppl hurt. Revenge is not the answer. I admire you for wanting to wear whatever and be pretty.. ie makeup. Naturally, I hope you'll be safe. But you know will get stares and behind your back comments. You'll also get some ppl who, like myself, will admire your courage/lack of concern for the negative opinions of others. Go Brian!

Posted

I have always been teased i grew up in a predominately black community. I am so white i barely tan. I just lost the need to be caring about others. I learned from a teacher during my time at a special vocational school If I was me I would get friends. Revenge is never the answer. But she is by closest friend and l feel she is like an older sister. I shall try to post pictures of me wearing the clothes for everyone

Posted

I'd like to see them.

Heebie999
Posted

You should wear skirts if you want to wear skirts.

Posted

I wish the best of luck and fun for you. Your parents will learn to accept everything about you, for it is just clothes. It doesn't decide what the person who is wearing them will be. In fact, they should encourage you to be and feel free and happy about what you wear. How else will you be confidant enough to do anything you want?