Austin_Hicks

Finding a boyfriend when not ready to come out - Gay Guys! <3

Austin_Hicks
Posted

i am trying to find one and not come out yet

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Not every on here has come like I did so don't let it bother you.

Alfawolf

Mark_Card
Posted

you will come out when you are ready. Just don't let someone make you if you aren't ready.

Posted

Hey Austin, you can have a bf before you come out, lots of guys have done that, me included. Are you looking for a real life bf (like from your area) or an online one?

Posted

same issue with me. and it does seem to make it harder to find a bf in my opinion but i'm positive you will find a bf Austin!

Posted

I've been on here and various sites and there's a lot of timewasters and guys who just don't bother to message back, so it's hard to find a bf let alone come out. I don't think you need to be out before you have a bf

WillEl
Posted

It is not because you are not out or whatsoever, there is only one reason they never bother to message back: YOU ARE NOT HOT ENOUGH FOR THEM!

Posted

that sure does seem to be the case.

Posted

I agree with Will, online I've never been hot enough for guys, but in real life, I've never had any trouble at all. Sometimes don't understand guys online, like what is the problem? How can it be such a problem online but not for the real world? Do people on sites like this get too confused about what is real?

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Well then.
I am not out but i have a B F .............

Posted

Austin i'm in the boat, i'd love to have a regular boyfriend and i have not come completely out either. So i've found a few places where i can go and be openly gay with other gay men. So just have patience and it will happen, good luck.

Thatkideddy
Posted

Just find a guy u interested in. U dont have to b out to everyone. As long ir out with him its ok. Yah could be happy together without anyone knowing it. Good luck