mooi94

Hey guys!!! - Gay Guys! <3

mooi94
Posted

Hey guys....what's up??? ....anyway....my theme is ....have ever been in love with a friend from school? ..... not know about you, but I do!

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Yes I think we all have. I definately was

Posted

Such a hard thing to over come! My good froend who shares the same name as me, i would have sworn on my life by how we hung out that he was gay so i told him how i felt. Im luck he was a good enough friend to accept me and not be weirded out. Advice dont go there unless u wanna risk harming a friendship

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Aye, and me too Many,Many,year`s
ago that is .............

Posted

Absolutely! We use to ve so vise until he realized that i like him. Not that i confessed, but he tricked me into saying it out. And for the subsequent months, we didn't talk to each other at all, and it was really heart breaking now he's still in the same class as me, and we're just avoiding each other everyday if only i was born a girl...

David_Hobbs
Posted

@Danny I think we all have been there at some point in our lives. For many its unrequited, because it never gets mentioned lol

mooi94
Posted

Exactly! guys ..... everyone is right .... the fact is that I also had the opportunity to initiate a dating relationship, but of good friends .... Moreover, more than that as we went '' friends with benefits'' ;D ....you know what I mean.