Evelynn_Jean

Dates - Lesbian Ladies

Evelynn_Jean
Posted

I've been into this girl for a while so I tried asking her out. She said "I'm not into LAME stuff like that, but we can have fun" I like her but not sexually but she just seems to only want to have sex. What do i do? I'm looking for someone who cares and hang out and have a normal date. Not a sex partner.

Posted

She has told u from d onset that she just wants sex and nothing more,there is no point still hoping that she will love u eventually,it's only in rare cases that she might develop feelings for u. If u don't want to live your life by chances,there are lovely,sexy ladies out there,go and look for somebody that will care for u. Wishing u good luck on that

Posted

Dede is right. Just look around and find someone else with someone with the same wants and needs as you do and don't settle for anything else. And don't expect them to change or make them change, that is who they are. You have to understand people are who they are and accept the differences. It's easier that way when you get to know know what they want and accept them that way and go on. Keep searching and good look. Hugs.

Evelynn_Jean
Posted

Thanks guys, that really helped me feel a whole lot better. I just wanted somebody to share my life with. Guess it's not so easy. :S