They killed Jack - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

I got a family member to reach out to me finally. Who is my nephew who just turned 16 named, Matt. He likes to tell me about his girlfriend he's in love with and how he wants to be with her forever and is so happy. None of my family will talk to me cause i live in California where there I'm living in sin as a gay, but he decided to text me on facebook and ask me how I'm doing. Cause I moved away from North Carolina 17 years ago to Hollywood before Matt was even born, and he heard the stories of me. I let him immediately know, since he was saying he'd pray for me that I get a mate, I let him know I like guys and want to be with a guy this time, since my wife died and all and don't want to go thru that again. And he said it's fine and he will pray for me to get a mate with sex i like. I think it's even more amazing that he can be heterosexual and still be friends with a gay, especially his own family, like me, who has nobody. he's got an 18 year old brother tho, but who's joining USMC and leaving home soon. And if Matt is really gay, then it's cool to have him let go of his burden. The only other family member I had who was gay was my cousin who killed himself at age 24 from gunshot to stomach. Marcus was his name. And then my uncle went to prison and was killed while in there. My dad always told me he wouldn't accept me if I say I'm gay and am not welcome in his home. And he is a preacher. And my dad always warned me of his brother's murder in prison-Jack Stone was his name. But my mom left him when I was age 11 because she found out about some things where her children were being sexually abused. It was my dad's father who molested all his children and then is passed down to Marcus my cousin and Marcus couldn't take it so killed himself. All my mom tried to do was protect me and my 4th and youngest sister from my father thru her divorce, so she over-protected me and the siblings really belittled me and abused me so I would not ever disrespect a woman or girls. And they all called me gay cause they hated my father and didn't ever want me becoming like him. But they said I was going to hell at the same time. Very evil of a Christian family to do to me, but I was not born of my father, so it is speculated from my own father's mouth. But that I guess maybe one of my uncles raped my mother. It was said to be intense what my granddad did to his sons and daughters. He even shot his brother Jack Stone in the head with a gun, but he lived and found himself in prison. I think my famiy was so scared of my father for whatever it was that happened so tragically when I remember us on constant high speed chases in North Carolina from my father, with police pursuits. It was a real exciting life and I'm glad they made all that ruckus about me being gay. Cause no one should be killed or commit suicide anymore because of unacceptance. For the first time recently, I watched the movie, Prayers for Bobby with Sigourney Weaver. What a great movie! It really shows what I felt growing up and what my fam was like on the most part. You can watch whole movie for free on youtube. I'm glad I lived and that I was beat with Bible, and teased about being gay, cause now I can use that in all the confidence that God has given me in my relationship with him, all alone, all these years. I think that once you are truthful and upfront with people, then you'll realize how many others feel different in their own way and strive to have something the world says is impossible. I mean ... to be able to talk about normal things, who I'm dating, how I feel, all those important things that anyone should be able to talk about with their family and friends, it is such a burden lifted. And then too, your straight guy friends try to hook you up with guys, that's cool that you're being looked-out for. Anyway, this is just something i wanted to share. Lol.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am very happy that you share this with us...

Posted

Thank you, Michael.

Posted

Joey, you have traveled a very long road my friend and I am glad you posted here. I'm also proud of you for your perserverence, for now your life will be shared one day through film (your movie) and give so many folks hope to endure their life. Thanks for allowing God to work thru you!

Posted

Thank you, Debbie!!