Caz_Russell

friends with ex's???? - Lesbian Ladies

Caz_Russell
Posted

I know the lesbian stereotype “ that we are all best friends with our ex’s” but does it always have to be that way? My latest ex was a self centred bitch (hence ex)! We were only together for a few months but it was at a REALLY bad time in my life, which she was aware of but she still decided to be a massive head fuck, mess me around and generally treat me like shit...so I got out, cut all contact and deleted her from all aspects of my life. Anyhoo, she sends me a message the other day, out of the blue, asking me how i was doing, what i was up to etc etc. so not to seem petty or childish , i responded politely. She then started grilling me on the details!! What is that about?? Why would she think I would want to talk to her? She knows she treated me badly , she admits it herself... is this some kind of lesbian blindness to social decency? ...

Posted

I haven't spoken to any of my ex's since it ended, so already I am a contradiction to that stereotype. Then again, I have only been in a few relationships so I probably haven't had enough past experiences to have a very wise outlook on this. I do however have a lot of experiences with mindfuckers and I know how manipulative and scheming they are, so my guess is that if an ex goes out of their way to make contact when everything has been over for a while, they are probably up to something.
Plus, I don't think that stereotype will every be true for me, I don't think I could stay friends with anyone that I have seen naked for more than half a second. That's just damn awkward.

Posted

I agree with Kimmy.
A lesbian breakup should be like any other. The cleaner the better. Anyone who tries to keep in contact with you after you are no longer together probably doesn't have your best interest at heart. I feel that people become our ex's for a reason.It is just a stereotype.In order for anyone to be emotionally healthy and move on they must do that.....move on......
And something else I would like to point out. We all have been in that situation. The longer anyone keeps in contact with someone who will tries to manipulate them or hurt them in any way...the harder it becomes to get out of those types of relationships...more power to you.