Teens and sex... A big NO - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Teens should not have sex, they really have no idea what they are doing, they are throwing away their virginity, which really is important and should really be valued highly... Most teens they say they are in love, and they have sex, a bit later find another partner, have sex with them... they dont know what they are doing... They should wait... WAIT! Dont be desperate, Just live your life, you dont need love or sex right now, wait till you find the right one... you will know when you have.. Its not some.. "This one is different" shit.. Also most teens are too young to actually know love, and they just go around having sex with others, and it is very easy to get AIDS, or any other STDs, then your fucked for life, no one will want you... So what im saying is Teens should not have sex, they are TOO young!.. Grow up, finish school, have friends, you dont need a relationship right now, you need to focus on school and stuff! You dont need sex! Dont put your self in situations like that, put your foot down and say no!

Matthew_George_Hall
Posted

I don't think Andrew is being fair. I am a 42 year old mature gay man. And I can tell you, that I don't know more in the areas of who and how to love than a mature minded teenager. There are many many teens straight AND gay....who fall in Love I guarantee it, while they are still teenagers. Many heterosexual couples have met the love of their life while a 16 or 17 year old teenager, and they are so happy together, even at 88 years old, recounting many romantic moments. And, I hate to break it to you, but....adults do NOT have any automatic 'mature button,' and I believe the most immature ....are usually well into their adult years, and may never have a long-lasting relationship...many of these immature people,...some of them, have a swant to have 'relationships,' with kids , teenagers, because...they,...not the teenagers, ...lack the very maturity they need, to be happy, to be with someone your own age, or ....if your an adult, at least an adult. But kids are not to blame ...for being young. They, when they make honest attempts at loving and listening, and yes, perhaps, ...having sex with....a partner, who is also (thankfully), not, an adult...I do not think they should be penalized. Brother, let's give em a chance. With all the bullying the uncertainty of future career , and on, I know we NEED to let youth be themselves to met them, for once, use THEIR minds, and not think for them. For, as an adult, I guarantee you, there is much work (and fun), to a relationship, with a , with a another ...adult. You mean well, but think about it. Let's give everyone a chance. I'm just glad they are not being sought by adults, they are too young for adults(like me),...but not :-( , for each other. Their love is real our love is real. No competition. Let us all have a good summer.

David_Dubber
Posted

I am afraid that I cannot agree with Andrew in the slightest.

Jake_Kamal
Posted

ANDREW IS A FUCKING TROLL. HE TOLD ME TO DIE OF AIDS BECAUSE I WAS A "WHORE"! THIS IS WHT IM TALKING ABOUT THERES TOO MUCH PREJUDICE WHEN IT COMES TO YOUNG PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO TALK ABOUT SEX. HES ONLY SAYING THIS BECAUSE HE HATES ME EVEN THOUGH HE DOSENT NO ME. JUS PISS OFF EVERYONE AGREES WHT I SAID IN MY POST AND NOT IN THIS ONE WHICH YOU ONLY DID DO ANNOY ME. GO AWAY ANDREW U UGLY FREAK

David_Dubber
Posted

Wondering how old Andrew is in his picture he does not look that old. Personally, by stating that he would like another gay guy to die of aids, I think he should be banned from this site

WillEl
Posted

"go away andrew, your opinion is invalid, after you said wht u said to me" lol

Jake_Kamal
Posted

whys tht funny will el!

WillEl
Posted

im trying to imagine what he said to you

Posted

I find it funny how this topic was even started, Andrew, honestly, telling teens they shouldn't have sex at their age is like telling them they can't smoke or drink. It always creates the opposite effect, teens, as we all were, have the natural tendency to rebel from what we are told. "Don't have sex. Don't smoke. Don't drink." Naturally, the teenage is going to rebel against something so strictly frowned upon or guarded against. The only problem is this, problems arise, whether its disease or just conflicts of opinions, they arise because they are not educated about it. Teens don't normally ask about sex because they feel they will be punished if they even suggested a hint of the subject. Therefore they won't be educated on doing things the right way. But the meaning, "Right Way", can be made in many different forms. If we could educate the teens, without them feeling like they'll be harassed or yelled at, then they will learn how to make their decisions carefully, and with safety. But going off and telling teens that they cannot have sexual experiences at their age because they don't know anything, or any other kind of insult, is not going to resolve anything. Nor will anyone listen. Everyone is different. We all have the right to make our own choices. No one has the right nor the divine privilege to judge each other because of our own individual choices. If a teen decides to make a choice, to engage in sexual activity, let them, who are we to say no, or criticize. All we can do is educate them and hope that they will remember to play things the safe way and always be aware of our own actions. There are some very mature teenagers out there, some who have had sex in their teen years. They were mature about it, some need to be mature and always be aware of the actions they are choosing. But we can never force them not to do what they want or what they choose to do. This same concept goes for heterosexual teens too. Its just education and hoping that they will be safe in their choices. That's all.

Posted

Teen smoking and teen drinking, however, is an entirely different subject. I will not go into that because it causes too many conflicting opinions and criticism. Personally, I never smoked or had a drink in my teen years, but that was me. I didn't need that stuff to have a good time as a teen. Like I said, choices, we cannot force others to do what we think is better, we can only hope that they will be smart and responsible about it. For anything.

Posted

Live ur life ur way and follow ur heart.Sure u will make mistakes but thats part of growing up,as long as u learn from them.Just dont live to regret the things u could hav done,I am and I can tell u its not very nice

Have fun and stay safe

Matthew_George_Hall
Posted

Gary is right young men...... Be ok with yourselves...and do not regret what you did not do. I am looking at now, teen years even for mature teens not easy ...but I do not want to totally avoid ...say, a relationship now, and I do not think you do either. I think its a matter of feeling comfortabke mature and finding cheerishing that human as if you did...really care, then...you will have no regrets in the future. You were true honest and lived each day in a mindset tgat said....myife matters today! I have love, i am....loved. you will be on your way to being a fullfilled human if you live like that. We all need to look for the positive around us, affirm the good, and have a relationship with who we, not others, want . We will see sex as a natural part of that, not some 'bad,' thing. If you talk to people in wars it, is the losing life,that hurts em....not any mention of uhh sex, 'corrupting,' them,' well, most people, and you are quite young on here....are that mature. You have a mature positive attitude about sex,...and want it part of a two way healthy relationship....haha, you wont be the ones caught in a 'scandal,'...at a hotel with a callboy. You guys....I appreciate your comments, you are a great generation, seldom given adequate credit...but,you actually think on your own very well. I think sex IS something you could handle. Nay you all have a saf,....yet adventurous year.

Posted

I'm not going to add much to this, except to say that:
1. Andrew's ideas don't account for the fact that many people have the choice taken from them through no fault of their own. Australian Police statistics from a decade ago reveal that a new, credible, child sexual assault case is reported in Sydney every 38 minutes, and increasing. That is a city with about 5.5 million people, and is realised as about 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 5 boys. For these children, of whom I was one, virginity is a lost dream. To say that all people should do all those other things, THEN lose their virginity is pointless for many of us because it is already too late for that.
2. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to life that adequately covers every person, we all have to make the best of who we are and what we have, and in the very least that means taking the responsibility to make decisions rather than rely on blanket ideology to guide us... Andrew seems to think we should all behave identically which is a view that should have died a century ago.
3. Sex and love are not the same things! Sex is largely instinctual, while love is an emotional response. Some people are fortunate in life to have both at the same time with the same person, and that is great. The rest of us don't for whatever reason, and there are plenty of examples of people who believed in waiting for an ideal of love that did not materialise, and that is very sad for them. Love is a beautiful thing: I adore my pet rats, my cat, my besties, and my partner, but only my partner will get sex from me. To say that you should wait until "love" comes your way, well, this is not a romance novel Andrew. Go write your own and contribute something positive to the world instead of standing in judgement over people who want more from life.

Posted

Will, I believe that your realistic attitude to things is the key that a lot of others don't share, and this will serve you very well in life long after others have crumbled I should expect! As a student, I studied with several people who consciously deferred their sexuality or "sexual awakening" (for the marks) and some of them ultimately made bad decisions about who to trust, leaving them with an unhappy first experience. Post-teen virgins don't automatically get the prize at the end of the rainbow it seems!

David_Cloud
Posted

Will El.....sorry you deleted your last statement. Honesty about ourselves, although sometimes very painful, engenders a lot of respect. I was so respectful of what you had told us about yourself. It made you very real. Just wanted you to know.

Matthew_George_Hall
Posted

I agree. I like what he said for its honesty. And to the Aussie...you are respected.

Andrew_Joseph_Rainey
Posted

I think people take things wayyy to seriously on the internet... Jake, grow the fuck up! your such a pussy!

Andrew_Joseph_Rainey
Posted

And seriously... teens shouldnt be having sex, having bfs and gfs, they need to focus on school and grow up, they dont need relationships, Thats all you hear about, kids having sex with a whole bunch of people, And you know lots of kids are dieing from aids that way! Why not grow up, You know guys brains dont fully function till they are around 22, They dont understand everything yet..! Whats wrong with waiting? you know when you have a job, and a better place to stay! And really sex should be something that only you and your partner do, and your partner should be someone you really know, and that youve known for a long time... Theres this guy i love, we are just staying as friends till we are older and are able to be more stable, Thats how you start a good long lasting relationship.. With someone you know, someone whos your bestfriend, and that you know you love! Thats love.. Not "Your cute, be my boyfriend, lets have sex!" This world is messed up...

Andrew_Joseph_Rainey
Posted

Sex is something that should be taken very seriously, it does have to do with love, it is a very beautiful thing to show affection to your loved one... hence why married couples do it?.. and it has been taken to be used just for pleasure.. thats how this world got infested with AIDs and other STDs

Andrew_Joseph_Rainey
Posted

But you know what?... im tried of giving a damn about kids these days... because all i get is shit!.. Go screw up your life! go have sex with who ever you want!

Andrew_Joseph_Rainey
Posted

And if your offended by this... ignore it, walk away, thats the mature thing to do..

Posted

Disease is caused by the neglect people have when they think they are immune to everything and anything that could possibly happen. It has nothing to do with people choosing to be very sexually active. There is nothing wrong with anyone being sexually active. The only thing that causes problems from sex is the neglect people have that think they are immune and that they don't need to remain aware of what they're doing. If it might be dangerous or not. Disease is not from being sexually active at young ages, it is caused by lack of knowledge and self control and self awareness around oneself.

Posted

Maybe you should heed your own advice, if you're offended by other people's responses, which it seems you are since you refer to using profanity multiple times, then ignore this subject and walk away from it. Plain and simple.

Posted

We use this site to communicate, to talk and learn and understand one another. If you use profanity and continue to judge others harshly by your own standards, then what are you here for? I understand your position and thinking, but when we give ours, you should take your advice, be mature and don't start swearing off and misjudging everyone who has an opposite opinion. Mine were not to oppose yours, I just gave my answer without criticizing anyone. As a mature person would do.

Posted

If you didn't want to be dealing with any of this, or incapable of taking it as a mature person, then why start this subject of discussion in the first place? You must know someone will come in with a different opinion. No need to get upset.