Jake_Kamal

Teens and Sex - Gay Guys! <3

Jake_Kamal
Posted

Ok guys i just want to no why there is such a controversie over teens having sex and i would like to no your viewpoints. Just some background: I lost my viginity at the illegal age of 14 with my first ever serious boyfriend. We had been in a relationship for a month and we decided on a saturday night after watching a romantic movie i asked to go all the way. It was an easy discission because i wouldnt lose the big V to just anybody and he was deffo was not jus anyone. It was proberly the best night of my life not just because he knew how to use his tool but it was a big step in our relationship. I have zero regrets loosing it to him because at the time he was special enough to share that moment with. And i was at a stage where i understood about sex and was mature enough. But i have had a lot of critism from people that find it sick that i can talk about my sexuality. Comments like childish, stupid, lier and some might remember someone calling me a whore and for me to die of aids. But i believe sex shouldnt be a taboo or something to be embarrased of. If there was more open discussions about sex and less judgment, then teenagers would be more likely to ask questions and go to there doctors if they think they have a case of crabs Im able to talk about sex because im comfortable with my sexuality and im quite a mature person this is why i make friends with people alot older than me. BUT gentlement my question to you is, Should there be an age limit on when a person can have intercourse or should the law be stricter. Please no harsh comments about me, its my life not yours, you;ve none me more 16 seconds not my 16 years of life. Ask me any questions and congrats if you read the whole thing xxx

Jake_Kamal
Posted

SORRY FOR THE LENGTH OF IT BUT WHEN I START TALKING I JUST DONT SHUT UP!

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

I totally agree with you Jake!
I had a similar experience when I was 15 yo.

Tim_Anderson
Posted

Fantastic u r great good on you darling all the best

Posted

Jake well written.

sumyngcum
Posted

i was 15...him 45...never regretted...best sex of my life...can concentrate and still feel his big cockhead in my mouth..have not felt the same since....go for it kid...

Barry_Whyte
Posted

Took my friends when he was 15 I was 14 he was just a few month older then me. We bth had a great time alway had good sex with him.

Posted

wow thats really amazing
i totally agree with you .. sex is a must talk about topic .. its not supposed to be a secret
i for my self agree with you

Posted

Yep great stuff Jakie Baby, I totally agree with u 100%, if 2 young guy's are Happy with going all the way, well that's no one's else's business. Both of ye were very Happy with it, and No I dont Agree with the Age Restriction as i was at it at 12.

Posted

Amen once again Jake, you have a brain in your head which is awesome given how much dumbing-down goes on in the world xx

My first consensual sex was also young, at age 12 with my 13 yo church friend (my parents are religious). It was a fantastic experience, but totally ruined the next few years of my life because of the mix of confusion and guilt that I experienced which left me suicidal, hence the scars on my wrists. The main problem was the culture of silence (and extreme anti-gay sentiment) that pervaded at the time, and my general immaturity in dealing with such a big step at such a young age, even though I knew I was gay from about 5 years old.

The whole thing about "age of consent" is a thorny issue, and probably stems from our mediaeval religious cultural heritage, where sex was considered a consumate act before God, and any pairing was final since it was intended to produce babies. Consent was not given by the female partner, but usually by her father, as to grant consent implied marriage, and the family would be expected to provide a dowry (money/property) as part of the "thanks" for taking our daughter from us. Take a look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent and see what you think about the age of consent in the 19th century (it was 7 in the US and Europe, I repeat: SEVEN!). Most of the Western world now has this set to 16 regardless of gender and sexuality, with the US probably the most conservative overall when considering it state by state.

My opinion is that there should be an age of consent, but I am open to discussion about what it should be! If we said lower the age of consent, then what about kids who (unlike you at 14) are NOT ready for it? Actually some people are not ready for it even by 30, but that's another story :P I don't think there should be penalties for teens who get it on with each other, but I think society is obliged to protect those who can't protect themselves from sexual predators, and this is a hard problem. What do other people think?

Here is a "thought example" of the problem Jake has raised. Suppose you are a 14yo who ONLY likes bald men, and will pursue nobody else. Realistically this limits you mostly to guys over about 25 or so. Should we discriminate against this 14 yo because of his particular sexual interest? Some people would say "awww", how unique and cute!! But if you reverse it, say a 50 yo who ONLY likes 14 year olds, and will pursue nobody else. Is that still "awww"??? In Australia (and the UK) the adult who sexes a 14yo is by LEGAL definition a pedophile, and no matter how nice he is to the teen, he will be jailed and listed as a sexual predator for a period of 15 years to life. The boy will get counselling.

Some countries have lower ages of consent, and some have none (although these places usually have state-sanctioned murder of gay people too). Over to you guys...

Posted

OMG SORRY JAKE I WROTE A WHOLE CHAPTER!!!!

David_Cloud
Posted

Jake, I am another guy who deeply enjoyed emotional and sexual pleasure with guys around my age quite early. Thank you for describing your own experiences and expressing your own views so clearly. I think you demonstrate really well the view that bringing up and educating young people to take responsible decisions for themselves is so much more valuable in terms of human development than simply teaching them simply to obey the law without question.

Your point about the age of consent actually limiting or reducing the ability to openly discuss issues like sex and sexuality is very valid in my view. Thinking for ourselves and taking individual responsibility is so important. There is naturally a dichotomy with the need to provide protection to those who have not or cannot manage to make appropriate decisions for themselves but thank goodness the prevailing culture in the UK is not as repressive as in many other places although I find it distressing that you had to suffer the criticism which you described.

Well spoken, Jake.

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

congratulations Jeremy for your intelligent exposal!

Jake_Kamal
Posted

thanks for all the responses and jermey WOW! i read it twice such a good argument xx

Posted

Jake your such a cool young man!

Posted

Teens should not have sex, they still know nothing about the concept, I think kids should grow up, learn more, because they really have no idea what they are doing, sex is a beautiful thing, that should not be wasted on multiple people, JUST Wait! find the right person, take it slow?... Relationships are not all about sex, mainly just a small bit about it, its a whole lot more that i dont even understand... And i dont think its mature of you to be talking about your sex life online

Tiggerdean
Posted

"To each there own" Individuated approaches to life's situations are the best approach in my opinion.
What works for me may not work for you and therefore it is not my place to tell you how to live your life.
This has been a wonderful discussion and It's nice to know that there are such contemplatives folks like y'all to drive the thought process along.

David_Cloud
Posted

....well, credit to Jake for initiating the discussion.

David_Dubber
Posted

Jake is like Dean on here who pops up in discussions from time to time. Well mature for their age and more level headed than a lot of many older people. Sex SHOULD be talked about. When I was growing up it was never discussed either with parents or in school. However, it did not stop a lot of us from experiementing with our close friend(s) from a tender age. To Andrew, I disagree with you entirely and it was not a rushed decision by Jake but well thought through and discussed with his then current boyfriend. Good luck to you Jake and have many, many happy years to come

Posted

According to the law you have to have reached the age of consent: the minimum age at which a person is considered to be legally competent to consent to sexual acts.
Thing is, as we are all human beïngs, and just as we have the need to eat and drink, sexuality is also a part of beïng human.
With all respect to Andrew (everyone is entitled to his opinion and I understand what Andrew is saying, these days you can't be too careful), but i don't think it's right to say teens should not have sex because they don't understand the concept...
When you are young you want to try new things, find out what life is about, experiment (I know I did when I was younger).
Saying no is not the answer, teens will experiment anyway, that is what you do when you are younger (and probably also when you are older lol).
If teens don't understand the "concept", it is our duty to help them, guide them, make them understand :-)
In my view young people should be able to talk about sex without prejudices (not beïng a taboo).

Posted

Well said Dean, your such a sweet young man.

David_Dubber
Posted

No Dean....................you never go on too much and what you do say always makes so much sense

David_Dubber
Posted

Dean.....................you will never taint your new boyfriend. He knows most of your past experiences abd is cool with it so there really is no problem

Posted

It's what Jake wrote i am Delighted 2 Read, as i have said for his age and 2 come on here and say what he said, is just Awesome, Again well said Jakie my Baby, it's just so Refreshing 2 have u here every day, i Love u on Chat and Stuff, i alway's get a great Laugh out of ya, and 2 Reading ur Descussion's is great as i agree with u so much.

Jake_Kamal
Posted

love you richard and thanks everyone with there comments apart from andrews whos only saying tht because he hates me and called me a whore and sent me a death wish. get a life u ugly twat!