Loneliness ~ The Feeling - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

When you love a person, it feels like you're going bananas just thinking of him. But the real truth is that you only hide the feeling that is enveloped in darkness and realizing he will never be yours. Why is it life makes love so difficult?

I love him so much and i know what i am feeling is true. I'm sure of what i am feeling towards him. But i think the world really tests us. I'f only i could dry the seas or fly effortlessly, but that would be impossible...

I'm trying everything, to make thinks possible babe, I love you even if it really hurts us.

To ~ CKW

Tommy_Storey
Posted

@ Andy,
My thought`s go out to the
both of you ..........

Tommy lol xxxx

Posted

its really hard when you've fallen in the love trap.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,yes,i know Andy,as i have
been there my self.and i have
the T-shirt as it were ............

You have my Emperthy,Andy, ...........

John_Grant_61544
Posted

have you ever thought of stopping all this trying?

David_Dubber
Posted

Andy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,goos luck to you and please 'take it easy'

John......................nobody tries to fall in love...................it just happens (as I know from experience)

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I know it is hard to deal with but keep the chin up there a light to show you the way

Alfawolf

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

Whenever we fall in love, we need to answer one essential question: is the love we feel more about the Other-- or is it more about ourselves. If it is more about ourselves, then it is less love and more obsession. If it is more about the other person, then it is love. Obsession never produces good fruit. Real love for another can bring wondrous possibilities. Even if the Other wants someone other than us, the good news is we can find someone else, too, if we are basically capable of really loving someone............

elSac08
Posted

have been in both situations . . . the obsession usually winds up being painful, but the "true" love is soooooo elusive. Having found it once, I'd love to find it again!!! Don't know if that's possible - I hope so

John_Grant_61544
Posted

i was not suggesting stopping loving or falling in love but it is you say you are trying everything that sounds like it is possibly being forced and is not just happening. these comments about the mix in most of us of things love and lust, giving, controlling and so on are good and show that its not just so simple.

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

@Ellis-- You know, what you said got me to remembering that line from "Harold and Maude"-- doesn't Maude say something like: we need to play the love game, even if we get hurt-- the important thing is that we play the game? I was really in love with my ex-partner; the marriage didn't last, partly because of my own stupidity, but I'm glad I played the game, at least-- am a better person because of it. AND, my ex-husband left me with a great gift-- a lively sense of humor. : )

Keith_Imeson
Posted

love can be so great when you find it and it can be so bad when you lose it

Posted

Thanks for all the good advices guys, but i know the world is a big joke, and i fall out of place sometimes, but i know now that its love that i feel not lust.