Carol .. thanks for the invitation :) - Get HAPPY

Posted

Times , when you get frustrated , what do you do ? I do too .. I get sick n tired with some behaviors that only a few close friends here know .. I wish I can just click on the *REPORT* button on her .. But I won't n I can't. Why ? I wanna share laughter with many as possible. Though I can be mad at that person , but I keep her as a friend still .. Sometimes It gets into my head but when I close my eyes - I see those with love that reach out their hands So I reached out my laughter lol

JOKE 1 :

Stacy: You know Tracy , sometimes I don't understand life.
Tracy: What do you mean ?
Stacy: When we were younger , we learnt to talk n walk.
At school , we always have to sit down n shut up...

JOKE 2 :

Teacher: I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT !!!!
DO I HAVE TO SPELL EVERYTHING FOR YOU ?!
Student: No ! I can spell EVERYTHING: E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G !

JOKE 3 :

Teacher: (I killed a person.)
Tell me this sentence in future tense.
Student: In future tense ,
(You will go to jail.)

hahahaahhhaaha O_OMG The 3rd joke is my fav lol .. Damn .. I couldn't stop laughing lol How about you ?

Well Carol .... I must have drawn a smile on your face too xx

Posted

Heather invited her mother over for dinner. During the meal, her mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful Heather's roommate was.

She had long been suspicious of Heather's sexuality and this only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two women interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Heather and the roommate than met the eye.

Reading her mom's thoughts, Heather volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Suzy and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Suzy came to Heather and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

Heather said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure."

So she sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, Heather received a letter from her mother which read:
"Dear Daughter, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Suzy, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Suzy. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now."
"Love - Mum

Posted

Ella and carol did that make you smile

Posted

hehehe loved that Ola.
and ella your jokes always make me smile.
Thanks girls