I miss the feeling to LOVE and be LOVE, do feel the same? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Jay_Chan

Posted

The feelings that you have concerning this topic i believe are genuine and a cause for deep concern in the gay community as a whole. The term Love in itself is so widely misconstrued and misused and taken for granted that i have a very difficult time in believing that anyone even knows what it means. I recently placed an ad in Craigs List and the title of the ad was "make love with me" I only recieved two genuine responses and one flaky response. Of all the thousands of gay men that are in this State only two responded in kind. I met these two men recently and actually only one was gay the other was hetrosexual. It is amazing that this phenomena is not only centered around the gay community. But i believe that the gay community as a whole can change the miscoception and the misuse of the true love. I am a romantic at heart and this in itself prdjudices me on this concerning the emotion of true love and making true love. So much so that i can feel and detect with almost precise accuracy when a partner is not being truthful when he speaks of love. True love is hard to find in the gay community and in the hetrosexual community as well i have found. Look around,pay attention can you not see and feel how the term is so loosly thrown around so carelessly. But have faith be assured there are gay men out there that are able to love and be in love and fall in love and make passionate love, they just are not that easy to find. And isn`t it true that a true and passionate love is more than worth waiting for? We will find that which we seek, but i believe that if we search very hard it may come and we may not see it because we also need to be quiet and listen and watch and be able to discern and say no to the phonies and yes to the true love seekers who like us are seeking the very same thing, a relationship that has true love as the foundation. And then we build from that point.

Posted

i miss the feeling of falling in love and be loved back......why does everything good have to bee taken away from us? why life is so unfair to lovers?

i even miss the fights i miss it all the good and the bad of it.

Posted

You guys are fantastic people. I really believe that the substance of this forum is truely the basis for all happy and unhappy relationships. I don`t want anyone here to missunderstand who i am and why i made the statement that i made. I am not a doctor, i am not a psychologist or psychiatrist. But i ama homosexual man who like you is looking for true love. As i said before, from the ad that i placed in Craigs List i recieved an answer from one gay guy that i met with and had coffee with and talked with and actually had a meaningful conversation with. Then we went to his home and what a beautiful home he has and my being a bottom i quickly realised that he is a true top and we made the most passionate love with one another that i have ever experienced. It was fantastic. They are out there guys. Look for them, set your requirements for who and what you seek and you will find him. Don`t just settle for what you can get, unless that is all you want. don`t be telling yourself that this is all i can get or this is all i deserve. Because you and i know that that is not true. true love is out there. The man i met is wooing another so no possibility of a relationship as yet, But he left me with a deep friendship and a feeling of love that cannot be surpassed. His personality was in perfect line with his ability to love and to make passionate love. We will all find that special man that we seek i just know and what`s more is we all deserve it. We do not have to settle for "just anything". Thanks guys for taking the time to read all of the letters in this forum. You are all fantastic people.

Posted

thank you Kelly for taking the time to communicate with us like that. i really appreciate it

Posted

We are all in the same boat so-to-speak. We are all gay and probably alone. Today i had to do something that was very hard for me to do. You see three yaears ago i met this beautiful black man, and we hit it off real good. we moved in together and we made love often. He told me when we got together that he loves to make love and that he loves sex alot. He told me alot about himself and i too told him alot about myself. We got along great. we were very happy together, at first. and then the truth came out, oh it was gradual enough. but it hurt the same. He didn`t like to make love and he didn`t like sex. Gradually he pushed me further away from him, until i found myself in another mans arms. My boyfriend and i broke up after two years. we still lived together, but this proved to be more than i could bear. Then we found out that we had to move to a new place, and in the process of the move we both decided to try again, didn`t take long and we broke up again. and i moved out on my own. and i made alot of changes within my own self and he said that he would make changes withing himself as well. After about six months we decided to start seeing one another and work on a new relationship with one another. we never moved in together. And i am glad we didn`t because i told him good by for the final time today. He hasn`t changed a bit and the changes that i made within myself, though they made me stronger, doesn`t help with the *** of losing someone that i loved very much. I have to be posative, and i can`t allow myself to just settle for anything. And this is a big part of the reason i joined in this forum and have written what i have written. I am a submissive bottom but there are times that i have to be strong. No matter how much it hurts. when i said my boyfriend pushed me into the arms of another man, He also is a beautiful black man. There is a twist here. He loves making love all the time and in every way. I loved him more than i have i have ever loved any man in my whole life. But i guess it was not meant to be because he didn`t want to continue being a top. And he didn`t want to totally commit and he went with another top. So yes i am alone for now. and i have experiaenced true love, and i know it is out there for each one of us. we just need to keep searching we will find it. Now you all know something about me. And when i can finally quit crying, i will be okay. But i refuse to let them decide whether or not i deserve to have a loving and caring man in my life. I make that decision. and i do deserve to have a man in my life who will love me and ho can love and who will make love with me in every way as i will with him. Soryy about the sob story guys and about the crying. Thank you all.