David_Kirkpatrick_61460

"Ancient Aliens" - Gay Guys! <3

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

Got in a DVD set of "Ancient Aliens" ; I was watching some of the episodes yesterday.
Those guys see extraterrestrials everywhere. It's like: Domino's Pizza makes a phenomenal number of pizzas every year-- could humans really make that many pizzas, orrr, did they have help from extraterrestrials.......??

Posted

Domino's has hundreds of thousands of PEOPLE employed by numerous establishments sanctioned by their vast enterprise, and each establishment is equipped to simultaneously cook like 20 pizzas at once.... any rational person can see very clearly that THAT'S how they make a "phenomenal" number of pizzas a year.... it is narrow to think we are the only life form in this entire universe, but it HIGHLY IMPROBABLE that extraterrestrials who traveled light years across our expansive universe would take interest in something as insignificant as mass produced pizza....

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

Well, Rick, I can believe you are capable of some pretty amazing feats of wonder. We need only ask Ivers' Lads....... : )

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

Actually, I couldn't give a rodent's posterior as to whether or not extraterrestrials are visiting the Earth and finding jobs as politicians with the US federal government-- those sorry illegitimates haven't got a clue what the folks outside Washington, DC are all about-- Rather, I find all the beautiful new worlds I desire and could want in the eyes of another man.........

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have work for Dominnos back in my day and I didn't see any ET's there...LOL...

Keith_Imeson
Posted

nothing is impossible