Jony_Star

I Can't Believe I'm Stuck In A Place Worse Than Before... - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

honestly...i can't believe i'm in this spot...and ironically i'm so against cheating...so i'm sure some of you have heard the story of me making out with one of my friends...problem is that this friend already has a bf...but truth is we had a past that we never acted on...and one drunk night we let go and start making out...happened a 2nd time...happened a 3rd time while i was interrogating him on his feelings...but didn't really get anywhere...and after some time...we hang out again...still has a bf...and we're dancing together in the club...and the time we're alone...we're dancing ok...but he starts feeling on me...at 1st it's sexual...but then at times he holds me differently...and to be honest if feels nice...but it's not right...i give him a kiss...and then pull away...once again i have my guard up...i don't know what's happening to me at all...i've never been in this situation before...and i don't like it...i don't wanna mess with our friendship at all...and it's not like i'm waiting on him...my ex tells we should either have sex or let it go...cuz that's the only way we'll know...but if i feel bad for just making out...i'm gonna feel horrible if we have sex...and i just wanna let it go..cuz i think that's the best choice out there...out of respect for his relationship...even tho most of you probably after 4 times why am i suddenly caring now???...but believe it or not i've felt from the day it started...it would be great if i could blame it on the alcohol...but i can't...cuz i choose to drink knowing how i could possibly get...and he likes to drink too...i think i need to find out one more thing..he does go to the club often...i would need to ask someone to find out if he's this promiscuous all the time or is he just like this with me???...i think i need just that solid proof to be convinced that what he feels for me isn't real...cuz i've honestly felt he's holding on to our past feelings...but this could just be sexual and if it is...i think that'll give me the final push to move on and leave this non-sense behind once and for all...

Posted

So jony did you ever find out if he's just promicuous or is really into you? If he's in a relationship and his partner doesn't know......well just be careful please.

Posted

still haven't found that out...but i'm working on it...and yea i'm being really careful...whether we both wanna get together or not...he's gonna have to end his relationship...but even then...he needs to be know what he wants...and after that maybe we can give this a true shot and find out if it will work out or not...but well we'll see what happens...keep you guys posted...