what is your favorite and why? - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

Again, this is merely for fun and to find out a bit more about each other. Let's try to keep it clean and nice. :]

Let's start off with your fav animal/mammal/creature and it can be mythical but if it is could you share the story about it so we could understand. And yes, you can share more than one as we go along!

Who's brave enough to go first?

Posted

My favorite animal would be tie between a Cat and a Dolphin. I have always loved cats because i think they are amazing, The whole feline family in general is awesome.

As for Dolphins that stems from seeing them at water parks at such a young age and watching movies like free willie even though hes a killer whale it made me more interested in dolphins. Not to mention they are super smart!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Fluffy Ginea Pig ---------- Because that Look Very,vary,Cute and nice to handle....

Posted

Lol tommy, your so cute!

@cynthia: you truely have picked 2 very intelligent creatures!

My first choice would be the wolf. They are so family oriented. The strongest (alpha females and males) ensure the most powerful survive. The whole pack raises the young and daily repeated touches and kisses make the bonds within the pack more solid. And they all watch each others back. The pairs mate for life and have been known to lie by the dead partner till they pass because of broken hearts. We could learn so much from them!

Kiara_Martineau
Posted

I agree with Debbie. Wolf is my favorite animal also. They are strong, smart and beautiful inside and out.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

My favorote animal is a peacock and a tiger

Eléna_Harriet
Posted

My favourite 'real' animal is probably a cat, because they're just so fluffy and cute

I've always liked hippogriffs from Harry Potter though :P

Posted

My other favorite critter is the dog. Wow, how loyal can you get I tell ya! They are ALWAYS happy to meet you and mine have always been right there when I get upset and are very devoted.

Right now I have a golden/collie mix and a chow/husky mix (but she's small). They are the only animals I know that constantly give unconitional love.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

That is so true Deb.....dogs are devoted...I also like lion and monkeys.....

Posted

Wolves & Spiders :-)) Problem is, since I have my own Spider (a Mexican Red-Knee Tarantula) none of my family and some friends do not dare to enter my apartment anymore ^_^

Posted

Hey they don't bother me! My ex husband had a mexican red knee, very pretty tarantula and he would take my sister exploring at upper Santa Teresa park and they would come back with California browns all over them! (Fun,fun memories)

Posted

Nice :-) With California browns do you mean the Brown Recluse Spider? :-)

Brian_A_Case
Posted

my real world animal would have to be cats we have three of them. in the fable world it world be dragons, i fell in love with dragons and wizards when i started reading the dragon lance books by Weiss and Hickman

Posted

@kristof: california brown tarantulas, about 1/3 the size of the mexican

@brian: in fantasy I love baby dragons and the majestic Pegusus from mythology

Brian_A_Case
Posted

@Debbie i love baby dragons there so cute but my wife is the pegusus and unicorn lover (also cats) in our house, use to have unicorns and mini pegusus statues in every room but then the dust bunnies moved in and took over.

Brian_A_Case
Posted

OMG! its 2am i got be up at 530 am. gd night

David_Hobbs
Posted

Hey every 1, my would have to be a killer whale, i know they at times have a bad reputation, but i think they are so graceful and sleek, also i love wolves they seem to be so spiritual.

Posted

@ Debbie: Just googled to see some pictures of the California Brown Tarantula :-)) They are beautiful :-))

Also thinking about getting a Gecko (Lizard) :-)) Saw them in the pet shop where Shelob comes from :-)) Just couldn't resist how they were looking at me ^_^

Tori_Lane
Posted

my favorite animal would be a tiger because they are beautiful.they are so cute as babies ^.^

Mary_Case
Posted

my husband told you about my animals pegusus and unicons. but my favorite books are stephen king.