Jim_Bond

"Dead" drink - JUST FOR FUN

Jim_Bond
Posted

Little John arrives at his house, drink as a Lord. He finds his way to his bed close to his wife, and falls over onto thé bed, sleeping instantly. He wakes up at thé Pearley Gates, in front of St Peter, who says to him, "Little John, you died in your sleep!" Little John, completely baffles, replies, "I'm dead?!?! I can't be dead! I like life too much! I want to go back!" St Peter says to him, "The only way you can go back, is in th form of a hen chicken." Little John says, "As long as it is on a farm close to my house, I agree." No sooner said, than done, and Little John finds himself covered wirh feathers, scratching with his feet and hitting thé ground with his beau." A rooster comes up to him and says,"Ahh\! So you are thé new hen. How was your first day hère?" "Not too bad," replies Little John, thé hen, but I have this feeling inside as if I am about to explode." "You are ovulating", says thé rooster, "Don't tell me that you have never laid an egg? Relax, let yourself go, all this is normal." Little John takes thé rooster's suggestion, and a few uncomfortable minutes later,: AN EGG. Little John, was suddenly emotional at this, his first maternal expérience. Soon, hé laid a second egg, - and felt sensationally happy. As hé was preparing to lay still a third egg, hé felt a hell of a slap behind his head, and heard his wife shouting:-- "Little John, Wake Up! You are shitting in thé bed!"

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ok that was funny....