I'm concerned... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

For the last couple weeks, i've had sex on the brain constantly. Its strange because i've always had a relatively low sex-drive in comparison to most people I know (even during puberty), and I'm concerned as to why its changed so radically and so quickly. I can't think of a reason as to why this has happened as nothing significant has changed in my life, but if anyone has any suggestions as to how I can control it and bring it back down to a manageable level then please get in touch, it would be much appreciated

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

a suggestion... have genital sex!!!!

Posted

I believe I can give you better advice than just going hog wild. :-)

Terry_Puckett
Posted

I agree with Jose, your mind is telling you that you are ready for sex. People with low sex-drive can still have sex. I have low sex-drive too, but still occationally have sex. It's a biological need! Have fun....

Posted

RIchard I reckon you need to act on your feelings. I went without for a very very long time and I have quite a strong drive and it nearly did my head in and the only way was to have some sex and take the pressure off.

Im not like cumming on to you just saying what I think

Posted

Thank you all for your input, I really appreciate it. I thought maybe there was some underlying mental issue which needed addressing but it has been a while since I last had any sexual activity whatsoever, which is probably the more reasonable explanation. Only problem is I don't really know anyone locally who would be willing to take part (the only gay guy whom I really got along with as a close friend with benefits moved away). But i'll sort something out, I always do.

Again, thank you all for taking the time to respond

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

sure you will, Richard!

Posted

Hi Richard, well i have a Huge Sex Drive, in fact i think i am a Sex Addict, and i love It. So i just go along with the Flow and i really Enjoy Myself.

Neil_Hilde
Posted

Not to say it wouldn't do you some good... BUT! lol

Yes, there could be some mental, or physical, change recently which could have caused your increased desire. Could be something as simple as the fact that just because you went through puberty doesn't mean your body hasn't suddenly decided to start producing more testosterone. Or, you were going through some form of depression and now you're more relaxed, i.e. less depressed. On some level you could be depressed due to missing your, "friend with benefits".

Sort something out to have sex, preferably safely(yes, have to toss in the PSA, you're welcome), if it doesn't settle down, it's probably just your body going through a few more "adjustments". heh