older men to young guys - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm writing a blog about older men to young guys, in terms of sex who's better???

personally I like them older because they know when to show affection while its getting good :P

but what do you think???

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Sean.
As a older Guy,then i must agree with you.

Yes we older one`s are a lot more Careing
/Loving in every sense of the word !!!!!.

We know how to take our time,in the respect
of giveing every one a vary good time,with
a very Gentle touch. LOL xxxxxxx
Tommy xxxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Wham bang,is no good to Any one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
LOL xxxxxx

Posted

lol, i hear you tommy and i'm 20 and I understand, but for how many young guys i've talk to you will be shocked how many think the same.

Not judging lol, lets be honest. Who thinks every hole is a goal? so to say :P

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Sean,
In the past i have let Youngster`s contact me.
And thing`s have worked out just fine. lol xxxx

David_Cloud
Posted

.......why the generalisation, why get into being divisive, why suggest its competitive (......'in terms of sex, who's better?').

Experience suggests to me that there are some really awful exploitive, dominating older guys and there are some fantastic loving, caring younger guys. Please resist pigeon-holing anyone by age. We are all individuals and we all are different.

Find the right friends and partners for friendship, love, and sex and you can explore and grow and be extremely happy together.
......it just upsets me to see these divisive generalisations being aired. Sorry!

Posted

Agree with David and Tommy fully!

sumyngcum
Posted

agreed...older...experience....without a doubt....young, fast, mostly uncaring

Posted

Why not post some of your Blog!

Posted

Well the Younger Guy's come 2 me beacuse i treat them with Respect, and i am alway's there for them, if ever they need 2 Talk Even. But in Bed i will Respect their wishe's, and i will Alway's do whatever they want 2 try. It's Amazing what some Younger Guy's want 2 Try. LOL

Posted

Totally agree with u Dean, Yep the Younger Guy's want 2 go all Night, and that's what i Love About Them.

Posted

@david I hear you and that is why i wanted to see what others thought about it, because lets face it it's all apart of stereotypes

@dean like i just said i just wanted to see other people's opinions are and were. I'm not doing this to point out the obvious but to point out the good and bad in everything

Like to say "Dont knock it, before you try it"

sumyngcum
Posted

well..here goes...in the last 6 mos. i have been with 8-10 young guys 18-35 and 8-10 older guys 39-55.....i will take the young guys every time....for only one reason...whether superficial or not....they make more horny....usually the older are overweight...not as passionate....cum and want to go...the yngr guys....cum and cum again...and seem to be more entertained with ur time...while the older guys want up an leave....i am committed to young....had a guy yest. 45...5 " dick overweight, blew his load...i did not get fucked, which is always my main objective....so, i never got off...and he leaves....then, found myself later in the day getting off to a 19 y/o on cyberworld...wow was he hot....!!!

Posted

@Richard, can say it any better than you have. Younger guys are can sure get it off usually more than once.
@Dean your also right on
@Dave your also right on

Posted

younger guys are way better, yeh we might not love as much, but u miss out on so much if you fall in love to early. and when your young fun is what its about, having a good time enjoying each others company.

Posted

Would tend to agree Thomas