you rather have long term relationship or short ones? - Love and Romance

Viv_Vu

Posted

I would have to say that I would rather have a long term relationship

Posted

Long term. Short term relationships are depressing, really. You're always hoping and it never works out. I know some people are just completely incompatible but honestly, I undoubtedly prefer when it's long lasting.

Posted

I'd have to say long term, because by long term relationships you can really determine if you yourself and your partner are ready and are going to faithful to each other. Some short terms aka breakups and getting back together-s can turn into a hopeful long term relationship.

Posted

I want the long term relationship. who wants a one night stand except a person who wants to hop into bed with someone who cant handle the day to day in depth relationship . I want to be exclusive with someone and have some time to do some fun things with them as well I like the depth it can bring and the closeness that can be had.

Posted

long term i love being in love but staying together through thick and thin thats the best i wish that for everybody

Posted

I do short term if im jus mingling(single not really looking), u knw when ur out of town on vacation and such not looking for a serious relationship cuz long distance jus isn't worth it if im not planning on coming back to that area.

Long term if i wanna spend and share my time with her. It has to be at a point where i jus can't see myself living my daily life without her. For that im willing to be in for the long haul.

Still i would chose and prefer Long Term cuz i hate starting all over again like a military brat (btw i am a Army brat lol) all i can do is hope that one day i get to be rooted with jus one and only one and we can finally grow into something even i haven't seen before.

Posted

i rather have a long one relationship but a short is ok too........... i think

Posted

I had a long term relationship and i don't think that i like them over a short term relationship actually. I had a relationship with a woman that lasted 3 or 4 years and the relationship just got too relaxed to where it wasn't actually a relationship it was more like a friendship.

Posted

thanks guy for sharing your thoughts about it. love you all