Zoey_Finn

what will i do? - Lesbian Ladies

Zoey_Finn
Posted

so ive been seeing this lovely girl for the past few weeks and we are getting on great.but nothings been made offical yet like i dont know are we actully together or what yet and i really want to just ask but dont want it to seem really full on and like im dying for a relationship or something. i just want to know where we stand and see are we headed towards something more. do u think i should just ask her outright and hope for the best?

Posted

it sounds like you really like her. I'd just talk to her. I did the same thing when I got with my girl we went a month before I finally asked what was going on between us. She thought we were dating the whole time. Communication is the key.

Posted

Maybe it is time to take her on a special date to someplace you both like and have a very honest discussion about where you both want to be. It would be a nice evening to put out you true feelings about how you feel about her and I think she will be surprised and excited to here it too. Good luck and Hugs.

Mimi_Eva_Bokor
Posted

Tbh. In my opinion Just ask her where you both stand. It isnt full on an it will ease your mind.

Posted

i think u should just take the first step an ask her how she feels about u guys .

Posted

Just ask her Zoey and like Teri said you might want to take her somewhere special too. Best of luck x