first proper kiss - Get HAPPY

Posted

an old friend got in contact recently and brought back fond memorys of my first kisses and fumbles and got me wondering does everyone have special memories of there first kisses i was 15 and changing from a gangly sporty boobless geeky schoolgirl and she was 1 of the popular girls who got lumbered with me for a class project, long story short one day in her room we got giggly and kissed alot and a bit of boobie touching but nothing else but i still have great memories of her

Posted

First proper kiss........ Err not sure if any of this is what you could say as 'proper kiss', but my first was when I was at primary school, had this crush on this other lass who was in my class, we kissed and she bit my tongue - didn't know what too do anyway. Second was on top of my bed, half sitting half lying and well we kissed for a while, things started too get heated then she pulled away, she was great. Third lass, we held hands throughout the day - first date sort of thing, she kissed me loads, I was too shy / nervous, when she had too head home before work, she caught the train back, she asked me too kiss her, nervous as hell placed my hand softly around the side of her chin / down her soft neck, kissed her gently and delicately at the upper groove close too her ear, she smiled loads and leaned in too kiss me properly.............. That's when I fell over!! That girl was / is too much for me!

Posted

I think I need more practice any takers?
hehehe

Posted

Lol - Carol , I thought you are good at kissing :O ? hahaha ..

Uhumm : Mine proper kiss was with my first gf - Rebecca , I always called her Becca She just walk up to me n gimme a peck on my lips .. We were both working in a small kiosk :O It was raining heavily .. Thanks Goddess , I don't think anyone sees us .. It was really sweet. And Ola .. we were too naive though so no touching lol .. o_O (Maybe no one believes lol) No touching but she smells so nice n she has this long curly hair .. First Love should always be sweet n bitter xo

Eléna_Harriet
Posted

Ehm, my only relevant kiss was during a game of spin the bottle. O.o She was hot anyway.

My first actual kiss was when I was a lot younger...lets not go there! And I did have a boyfriend for 2 and a half years, way back when I was all closeted xD We didn't really get past fumbling, which I'm infinitely grateful for.

Posted

hahaha Elena - I know right (; Those truth or dare got me crazy loads lol .. These girls will just try to peck me on my lips n I will go all shy n I was thinking why me again lol

After that I realized they set a trap ) Just to kiss my lips .. lol - damn ..

Eléna_Harriet
Posted

Awwh bless, Ella xD

Posted

Well things can and will change for you there Ella, just have too see where future takes you - it will take your breath away when you get there - I'm still waiting anyway! lol XD

Sharry_Song
Posted

Ella my sis. You are so lucky got kiss by so many girls. Mine is only I kiss my ex on the cheek on the bus when we were taking photos and those aunties stating at us.

Posted

O_omg - I won't say m lucky Sharry hahahahaaha .. If It's not b/c of those games .. tsk tsk tsk lol .. Hell - Aunties : They can never understand Sharry .. First proper kiss is supposed to be sweet .. n that's when you collect all the nicest memories xo

Posted

First proper kiss? I remember my first 12-boy-slobber-gross.

I can tell you that when it was because of love, my eyes became glazed, my heart settled from the pounding nervousness, tingle to my toes, light headed............."oh no babygirl don't stop" eyes were still closed. She chuckles and walks away and I can't move. Oh yeah!
:P

Posted

Well mine was my Grandmother, She shoved her Tongue down My Throat

Posted

Arrrfff, gonna hurl richard! That's just nasty! Sorry.

Brings back memories of my one grandma, it was like being licked by a major drooly St. Bernard. I rather wish it had at least been a dog licking me.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

No i don`t think that you ever forget you first
proper Kiss,Ever .................