Romance Scammers...Pls Read! - Love and Romance

Posted

check out this site on scammers. I have been scammed by several ppl on this site already. They say they read my profile and they feel that I am the one for them. That they are some fashion person of represent some company and are doing some work in another country. In short course of days, they tell you how much they love you and how they have wanted to be with you and more romantic stuff that happens way too quickly. I always play along t wait to hear the need for money and it does. They are stuck for one reason or another and you are there true love and your the only one that can help. Could you send a money order to some address in Nigeria, probably fake or something.I never send money and I get rid of these ppl. They evil and criminal and dont care about anyone. Beware they are everywhere.

Posted

been there done that, thank goodness i caught on when they asked for money

Posted

yeah i've been there to and she hasn't gotten the message that i caught on and don't want to talk to her. oh well, she's the dumb ass now.

Posted

yeah usually once they know you're onto them, they quit

Posted

Damn they still doin that crap? That's been goin on for some years damn what the hell is goin on in Nigeria? Remember when they use to say they were royalty and couldn't gain access to their accounts so they wanted you to give out yours instead, whateva lol!

Posted

i had a guy say all of what you're saying Sammie the other week. then tried adding me on facebook.

Posted

Yea, they like trying to think they can just sink their teeth into somebody elses money. They dont even have a clue about honesty or love. Hope some day karma bites them in the ass!!

Posted

dont worry terri it will and i feel sorry for them not knowing love and honesty and decency

Posted

thanks marianne. you are a true friend

Posted

thank you so are you thats why we have each others backs

Posted

This sounds just ridiculous, any kind online romance is always going to pointless.

Posted

I never met a serious woman online. They always want sex first...I know sex it's important in a relationship. I believe we should take time to know each other before, because someone can get hurst, If she not happy with the fun she need.... I gave up online search awhile ago...i'm here for the discussion.

Posted

i can see your point sorry you nwere hurt

Posted

Marianne, yes i got hurt, now i'm frusted...But not all women are like that. I know somewhere out there, there are nice women. I think i got jealous about you, you met your gf online...lol! Sorry about my reaction.

Posted

i met one girl online she introduced me to more lesbains close to my area and brought me to my first gay clubs. i got to say it is working great for me so far athough i've have a girl who I think is started stocking me on facebook and acting like her and I were together but after she herrassed one of my friends, i put that being desprient, lieing and herrassing my friends is not hott! she hasn't message me since. i think she got the message. lol. i think the thing is on online dating is to just be carfull. cause u can find the crazy users at bars or other places too.

Posted

believe me i was lucky, i've been hurt and scmmed too!

Posted

I met scammer too, they never got money from me. I already have issue with money, it was easy to say no...even if she was on her dead bed with a laptop begging for money...lol! I found it very funny. I have a question for lesbians out there. Do you think you can fall in love with someone online, in one or two weeks like they (scammer) pretend?

Posted

i dont tkink so no, yo need to meet the person first, i knew when i met my gf, but diant tell her how i felt for two monthswe've only known each other 4

Posted

Met two women online. Non of them worked out. Still online looking for love. Not giving up. Lol..

Posted

you still should be careful i just lucked out!

Posted

Thanks, hope I luck out too, sooner than later.....lol.