Mark_Cutler

Kinky - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Tell me your fetishes. What turns you on most. One time, while I was fucking a chick, her hot bi girlfriend stuck a vibrator up my ass. God, I'm telling you I went off big time. Another thing I love, is to be fucking a guy in the ass, while he's fucking another guy in the ass, or he's fucking his girlfriend. Done both of them, and they're both hot

Posted

I really enjoy ass licking. I love doing it and have it done to me. I love anal sex and sucking cock and getting facials. I love cum and swallowing. My other fetish is role play and oral sex with food and candy.

Edward_Hawks
Posted

I love food play, cum/swallowing, BB sex, Fingering a guy while I suck him, getting fingered while being fucked, a tight virgin ass to break in BB. I can make a guy cum without touching his cock!!! Have a huge thing for Twins/family, Dad/Son, cousins, etc.

Posted

Thanks guys. Those both sound interesting.

Posted

if it s with the right guy he shows me a good bit of repsect anda good time opn the dance floor

oh god i can be such a kinky slut when it comes to sucking cock eating ass and getting finger /tongue fucked or doing that to another guy it just drives me wild how honry i get on that kinky stuff

Posted

well I love kissin passionately. I also looove to passionately suck and nibble on a guys nipples. the ass licking, fingering, and cock sucking i could do that for hours i loooove cock sucking and licking balls lol oh and fingering or BB while a guy cums thats the most extreme sensation ever!