Kinky - Looking for LOVE!!!

Mark_Cutler

Posted

Tell me your fetishes. What turns you on most. One time, while I was fucking a chick, her hot bi girlfriend stuck a vibrator up my ass. God, I'm telling you I went off big time. Another thing I love, is to be fucking a guy in the ass, while he's fucking another guy in the ass, or he's fucking his girlfriend. Done both of them, and they're both hot

Posted

I love food play, cum/swallowing, BB sex, Fingering a guy while I suck him, getting fingered while being fucked, a tight virgin ass to break in BB. I can make a guy cum without touching his cock!!! Have a huge thing for Twins/family, Dad/Son, cousins, etc.

Posted

if it s with the right guy he shows me a good bit of repsect anda good time opn the dance floor

oh god i can be such a kinky slut when it comes to sucking cock eating ass and getting finger /tongue fucked or doing that to another guy it just drives me wild how honry i get on that kinky stuff

Posted

well I love kissin passionately. I also looove to passionately suck and nibble on a guys nipples. the ass licking, fingering, and cock sucking i could do that for hours i loooove cock sucking and licking balls lol oh and fingering or BB while a guy cums thats the most extreme sensation ever!

• 8 years later...
Posted

I’m a little sissy wearing a thong and crop top sucking dick 

LetsOnlyPlay
Posted

wow Mark_Cutler you are doing everything that I do in my dreams. You are living my dream bud. I envy you. lol

LetsOnlyPlay
Posted

My fetish with my wife is I love to lick and suck her asshole. It may sound fucked up I know. But I just can't ever get enough. When I do her in her ass, forgive me for saying this. But sometimes I think her asshole is on a guy. I pretend I am licking a guys asshole. 

Am I a freak? Or just fucked up in the head? 

Don't get me wrong. I love my wife. But I so really want to suck another man off and fuck a guy in his ass. It would be great if I ever come across anyone who has a girlfiend that I can fuck both him and her. Oh wow. Just thinking about all this is getting me all horny. Isnt that crazy? lol

LetsOnlyPlay
Posted
1 hour ago, Thongsissy said:

I’m a little sissy wearing a thong and crop top sucking dick 

Jealous of you. I have never sucked a cock. Must be nice.

• 2 months later...
Sexybitch-5924
Posted

I want a younger bi man that likes to be dominated by an older woman sometimes others times just fun bring me a strap on that will fit me and let's have some fun

• 7 months later...
Posted
I would love to have sex with another man I have been fucked a few times and really love it I like to suck cock and would love to swallow cum
  • 2 years later...
Shemale_Lover
Posted

Getting shit on in my mouth by a group of super sexy young girls and shemales of various races one after another, while being double or triple penetrated hard by huge cocks