Jony_Star

Some Light At The End Of The Tunnel - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

well Obama announced that he would be allowing illegal immigrants under the age of 30 to get work permits if they entered the states under the age of 16...so far i meet all the requirements...or at least i hope so...they'll be giving more details tomorrow i think...but well i don't wanna get super excited just yet...but this is definitely good news...hopefully this will boost my chances of getting a job and getting my life together...

Posted

That's great news Jony, Here's All The Best Of Irish Luck 2 Ya.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i sure hope that you can get one Jony

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am proud of you and i will stand be hind you all the way. i am walking with the graduation class of 2012 for my ged at 7:00 pm. i get to walk beside the dean. i am so not ready for this

David_Cloud
Posted

It certainly sounded genuine from what they showed of Obama's speech on our UK tv news. So I wish you lots of good fortune Jony.

Mind you, Obama does want to max the Hispanic vote in November !!! Maybe there's an all too visible connection!

Posted

well obama sure is playin his cards right...he has the hispanic vote as well as all those of the LGBT community...it's kinda obvious that he's gonna get re-elected...

Posted

yea that's the one i read...