David_Kirkpatrick_61460

Physical Necessity of Flirting - Gay Guys! <3

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

For us Gay men, I think flirting is necessary to our health-- it helps to flatten our stomachs and makes our buttocks firm. : )

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Ha,ha,ha, Yes,David,you could be vary right there.
I love to flirt,big time,and it has not done me any
harm at all. LOL,xxx
Tommy,xxxx

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

You are extremely charming, Tom! If you were any sweeter, I'd have to spread you on a cracker. : ) David xxx o xxx

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

totally agree David!
but I ask myself if it's specially for us, gay men...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Ha,ha,ha,LOL xxxoxxx

Posted

LOL, so true and very, very funny! I always look forward to seeing some of the comments that I find here. Usually good for a laugh and a smile. It reminds me that Gay does also mean happy. Thanks so much for such a hearty laugh.

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

You are very kind and most welcome, Ron. Well, I'll say this, Jose-- we do flirting more artfully than the straights; most straights couldn't flirt convincingly to win the lottery. A straight guy will say to a woman: "You look good in that dress." A Gay man would say to someone: "That outfit looks good on you." We Gay men think faster and more creatively.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Absolutley 100% true - Since I am now single, I have been accused of being the biggest flirt on the planet! If out on an evening with friends, I see no reason to check out every other guy in the bar!! Or is that just me?
Yes I loved my Ex - but I can, & do be as flirty as I can. I believe it's what makes the gay world go round!!

Posted

Gay people do have a knack for flirting. I have gotten most of my straight friends together, either by chatting someone up for them or telling them what to say. Now if I could use this for myself. LOL

Tommy_Storey
Posted

LOL, i think that some times,it can be a lot
of fun.Flirting with a Straight Guy.

The bigest lough,is that they have not got
a clue,that you are flirting with them, Ha,ha,
LOL xxxxx

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

I think one of the best lines I heard was on "Will & Grace"-- when Jack was reminded that he had asked a guy if he had two nipples for a dime. : )) How could the other guy keep from smiling or laughing?

elSac08
Posted

I thought that flirting was a requisite for being GAY!!! I enjoy it and even more when I am the recipient of that activity!!!!!!!!!!

JJ_NN
Posted

LOL

Posted

ever since i discovered this site... my flirting skills has grown leaps and bounds!!!

and i can honestly say.. that flirting is like second nature for me now...

i guess flirting is like a part of my "gaydar" device ...like searching for mutual chemistry

:-)

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i think that the name of the game,
is to have as much Fun as you can
with out Hurting any one in the process.

Having a good time, by all.This is what
it is all about ............ LOL xxxxxx