in need of prayer - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

My thoughts have become too dark. The weight of this oppressiveness is too much for me to handle. I am in His word, listening to praise music, letting the endless stream of tears flow. I obviously need to be here or my Lord would have raised me out of this stinking mire. I just don't know if I'm learning or loosing.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

@ Debbie,
You have all of my Prayer`s,and Thought`s.

Tommy,xx

Gary_Buck
Posted

You are in my prayers.

Posted

I on the other hand have always felt that multimedia (Music-Video's) can be inspiring ,uplifting, and calming: a youtube video to help you though:

Twila Paris - I Will Listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUnk1td2sQU&feature=colike

I hope this helps somehow. My prayers are with you.+++++++++++++++++++

Posted

Thank you everyone. I have made a decision that feels like death. When the final event takes place and the decision becomes final, I will need support, so will TD.

still crying.............................
;,(,,,,,,,,

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Are you now feeling a bit
better,now Debbie ????

Posted

Just a bit. Thank you for asking Tommy

Posted

ill be praying sweety

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Deb
I am so sorry that I have not been there for you please forgive me...You know you are always in my prayers and you can call anytime...

Posted

@tommy: thanks so much xxxx

@gary: nice to meet you and thank you

@andre: the vid was really good, thanx

@kathlyn: nice to me you as well, thank you for your prayers

@mike: hey bro, there is no reason for you to ask for my forgiveness, you did nothing wrong! I know you are there and that always gives me comfort! Bro, love you! Thanks for your continued support. Give donnie a hug for me.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I am just pleased that you are
a bit more happier now Debbie.

Posted

Me Also, there isn't anytime when my online community isn't in my prayers and thoughts

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats so true... Debbie we are always here in group and will always be there for you...Your in my prayers kid...

Posted

Thank you all so much! I still have pretty scarey swings in mood throughout the day! And yet my laughter is lighter and freer then it's been in quite awhile. My dogs are now super sensitive to my moods and are there in a heartbeat.

I will always love my babygirl but have come to realize that I was not what she really needed or wanted for her life and I would never ask someone to change for me. It still hurts from time to time but we've ALL been there, am I right?

And I think I will play the "girl card" as far as my emotions go!

Much love and God Bless you