a hollow goal with many holes
a promise never kept
with secrets pricking their chest
perfection...
is that what they all adore
there's no key to unlock the door that's hiding this endless mystery
perfection
is this what is to truly be believed
or have we all been deceived by the perfection?
Perfect
has so many different interpretations
to be the best of the best
to best person
to be the best at everything
to be the most beautiful or witty
perfection
the hollow goal that will take it's toll on each whom endeavors to reach it
the lies that twist that bend that break
each perfectionist heart
would burn and fade into something that it wasn't
an enemy a false friend
that remains close beside them feeding them more of what they're not
until they can believe it and become the PERFECTION
they saw in someone else...

Posted

People say *Nothing is perfect is this world* .. But I used to be a perfectionist at work =/ I was a pretty strict manger n all I care about is work til I met a girl who change me - my god sister.

Your work reminds me about myself .. Thanks Brittny

Ella xx

Posted

haha that's really funny considering I tend to think of myself as a perfectionist ( just in my work and studies My art i like to let it just come to me. It always turns out better that way. A lot of my inspiration comes to me when I'm in areas with nature. There's this back mountain trail near my house and I love it there. That's where I get most of my photography I'm glad to remind you of something familiar XD

Posted

Waw - now I see where you got those beautiful inspiration coz of where you stay. Nature helps us loads Brittny coz It is peaceful n you won't gonna see any fights there or politician .. That is why I love nature .. I have always wanted a simple life , n m easily contented , hahaha just gimme a box of chocolates , that will be enough to cheer me up or ICE CREAM lol

Anyways - just wanna say It again .. You work is remarkable Brittny xx

Posted

aw thanks sweetheART XOX! I really really appreciate and am still greatly flattered by your appreciation for poetry, art and nature. It's very refreshing if I might say so. I think we both might have made a good long distance friendship here! I am the exact same way when it comes to being pleased by simple things like nature walks, poetry, photography, hikes, swimming, yeah really anything doors works for me except for soccer I can't kick the ball in a straight line to save my life haha. As for icecream, Well I am in love with it so that pretty much says it all lol. Everytime I crave a good sweet treat, my first choice is a hot fudge sundae at Josie's icream. They have custard as opposed to regular icecream and it's insanely delicious! My friend got me hooked and then I got all of my friends hooked as well as my mom haha!!! I CAN MAKE THEM HAHAHA LMAO *ceases mind control* or have I? jk jk had to. Yeah I am the kind of person that gets very exasperated by having to be stuck in the city or somewhere where there isn't much nature around because it can just be too chaotic and loud. I prefer the soft sounds of nature and the shade of the trees over the excitement of the city any day. Not that I don't like the city but still... I just prefer the parts where nature is closest. I live in a small town near a decently sized city and it's really nice because that trail that I mentioned isn't that far away. Plus, my gram that lives in a town over from me lives on a mountain. So... a lot of the times I can go for a walk up there too and get some good exercise and pictures. It really takes me back to my childhood. When I was a kid, I lived in that city that's not too far from my town and it was exciting and interesting. But then my little brother was born and we decided to move to this little town instead to have a bigger house and backyard. So... when I lived in the city there wasn't too much nature around so my mom would take me up my grams to be outside and a healthy does of fresh air and family time! It is so beautifiul up there My cousins and I practically lived in those woods as kids. We used to swing on the vines that were back there. Now, at 21, I am swinging on a new vine there- the other ones are broken by now- with my 14 year old brother! It's a good time

Posted

haha It 's okay for the length of this comment I love reading LOL

YAYY Friends Forever ))))))) xoxo

Brit , coz this world is polluted by greed/political/complications. So I will prefer a really contented life n of course simple .. I don't like explanations too lol coz It makes something turns into complication =/

*Ella snatched away Brit's custard ice cream n runs away* hahahahahahahaha :P

I truely envy ya .. Coz you stay in a place where It's near nature , It makes you refresh all the time )) How I wish .. Once I went hiking with a friend , It's my fault lol - we walked for six hours n she only takes at least 2 hours .. I was so thrilled with all the small little things that surround me hahahahaha .. And I keep taking short breaks :P heehee - It is sweet though , coz she held my hand for at least 4 hours during the walk Coz I was so tired n she didn't let go , she is a thoughtful friend n she doesn't know m a lesbian O_O (oops )

You not only collect those beautiful pictures Brit , you also collected lots of fond n sweet memories eh (;

Ella xx