True love goes beyond just physical appearance - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

The other day I was watching this show called A-list and I thought to myself like "whats going on with gay young men like me nowadays?" we and I say we because I find myself doing this at times. we go for this muscular men with shinny sexy abs and sexy underwear and jet black hair, hairy chest (drooling) its all very sexy but, looks is not what finding real love is about.... like for example I like men who are chubby and cute and nice as long as their not too fat. its okay to be skinny, athletic, avreage, or a chubby dude, point is that the whole muscular men with abs and big guns are becoming a trend that is growing more and more..... what about regular dues out there wih avreage bodies who are adorable and cute and very kind..... i don't know if im making sense to you guys but I would love hear what you guys think... do you guys see what I see?...

Posted

Personally, I am attracted to inner qualities such as honesty, integrity, affection, kindness, stability, intelligence, personality, and emotional compatibility. Admittedly, I am an incurable romantic. I was in a loving relationship with one man for over 38 years. Unfortunately, he passed away of heart failure in 2009. My experience is that you need much more than a hot body if you are going to make a relationship successful.

David
Long Beach, California

Posted

I am a big, cute guy, and its nearly impossible to fing/get a date. I would love to find a guy who can see past the outside and who wants a relationship. I get plenty offers for sex, and I don'y understand, why would you want to fuck someone you wouldn't date??? Anyway, I am single and open tp someone/somethung REAL!

Posted

sooooo true I hate people who are just after sex, it is like ok so we slept together and thats it fun...

Posted

I keep looking for someone who knows the difference between casual sex and making love. I seek someone who will treated as a person as opposed to a piece of meat or a meaningless trick. I am a romantic guy who believes in the process of dating and in getting to know each other really well. Sex with another man might be fun, but intimacy with the man you love is absolutely amazing.

David
Long Beach, CA

Posted

I'm more into inner qualities as well... i will say that the muscle dudes are HOTT, but looks aint everything :P for me, its mainly as long as someone can and make me laugh...and is hygenic &gt.&gt
im getting bored with all these guys trying to get me in bed... "your hot, would you fuck me?" is a TERRIBLE conversation starter...

Posted

hi well as a cubby guy i to am a romantic too i love a good romantic meel and a good film insted of just jumping into bed