Jony_Star

Disappointment - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

so my aunt is supposed to leave back to Arizona today...and we were supposed to have a carne asada as a going away celebration...luna has been sick for almost a week and in the end the doc diagnosed her with something called the hands and feet syndrome...which cause this type of rash or blisters whatever they call them...they only last for a week...and it was said that the only be caught by saliva i think...so anywho...rumors started coming to us that no one was gonna show up cuz luna was sick and that it was super contagious...btw luna is my baby sis...anywho...that was they're excuse for not coming to our house...which is complete bullshit...we live with her...if it's so contagious why are all of us here at home not sick???...anywho my grandma got the biggest disappointment...and even started crying when we asked her about it...it's such a disappointment when ur family bails on you...even hurts even more that they're making my grandma feel super bad...

Posted

That is SO sad! And wow, did anyone explain it wasn't! Well you can always thankvthem for breaking your grandmas' heart. I sorry your little sister was hurt as well. Please tell her it wasn't her fault if she starts to feel false shame or guilt because of their ignorance.
Hugs offered if needed

Posted

Yep sorry 2 Read that Jony, People can be so Cruel it defies Belief, but ur own Family doing this is just Horrible, If i was there i would HUG Luna and tell her just how Precious she is. Luna is the most important Person here, so forget about what Happened (hard i know) and just look after ur little SIS. Give her all the HUGS from me and all People in Ireland.

Posted

yea we explained it to them and even told them to research it themselves...but i bet they were to lazy to do that...again they didn't really wanna come over...and i'm glad my grandma got to open her eyes a bit...cuz at least we stick by her everyday...so i hope she sees the good in us and appreciates us a bit more...cuz she knows my family and i love her...

Melissalozano
Posted

It it normal to get hand and mouth disease as a child. Who doesn't? It is only contagious if you haven't had it. They are being silly and I am sorry that this happened. Most cases of H&M disease are unsystematic or com across as a common cold. Uneducated people are not nice!

Posted

i mean i understand one of both of my cousins' wives had some miscarriages...so this is their 1st baby...so i get it...some of us haven't gotten it...i think i have...cuz i remember looking like that in one of my pictures...but well yea...really sucks...i mean it didn't matter to most of us...but it really hit my grandma...and you could tell that despite our best efforts she was still a little hurt about...luckily she seems better today...so we're just gonna continue on...i hope this opened her eyes to the truth tho...i'd hate to know that despite this incident she still feels the same...i mean i'm not expecting her to hold a grudge or not to love them...but just to stop denying the truth...but well at the end of the day we don't know what really happened...cuz my aunt would say one thing...then my dad talked to one of my cousin and he says he never said that...but well...judging by the end result...i'd have to say she was telling the truth cuz if she was lying then they would've came over to our house...oh well...more food for us anyways...lol...so we didn't mind...they're the ones that missed out...^_^