Jony_Star

Damn What Happened To Manners??? - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

ok so my mom and i went to the supermarket to get the last of the things for our carne asada...so we're at the meat department...and it's a bit packed...so the path is blocked...some lady bumps into this guy hand basket...then gives him a stare to get him to move...what the hell happened those 2 words???..."EXCUSE ME"...some people are too lazy to even say those 2 words...2!!!...gets on my nerves...

Posted

ha ha! I agree! I hate people with bad manners. It's the worst.
What really annoys me is when you are walking down a street and there a couple or maybe three people together coming towards you... they can see you can't all fit on the street... but they dont move out of the way.... so you have to push past them. Grrrr

Posted

LOL, Jony i know u alway's say Hello and Goodbye 2 me on Chat, but it's really Horrible when people cant even say 2 word's "Hello" and "Goodbye" Sometime's i would really love 2 grab some of them by the Scruf of the Neck and put them in the same Place that i am, Coming onto gay.com is a really big Escape for me, and all i get on Chat is Ignored. It's Horrible that one of us is out here trying 2 keep the Peace and Save a Life or 2 if we can and get Ignored by People u think u can Rely On. Shame on Them.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Bad manner`s,are not only on our chat room`s,it is as bad or even worse on our Road`s !!!!!!!!!. When Other driver`s under take you,and then cut you up.by there, Road Rage. They are IDOT`S each and every one of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

London.i find the worse
for ROAD RAGE and
under taking !!!!!!. lol xxx

Posted

oh you should try LA Tommy...you will be having enough road rage to last you a lifetime...lo...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

L A,sound`s as if it is as bad as London then ???
You will have to try London i think to compare ?? lol xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Having good Manner`s,cost Nothing to have
and also show`s to other`s,what class of person
you are, !!!!!!!!!!. lol xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Like what we once said before,Richard,
it`s a big Click,mostly for the Younger
end.

What can you do,when they deside to
ignore us Older one`s ???. LOL xxxx

Posted

i don't ignore ppl on purpose...sometimes there's a lot going on...and besides Tommy...i'm mad at you...cuz everytime you go on chat...you say something and leave...and i get super excited when you come to the chat...i'm like TOMMY!!!...and you leave...no fair...lol...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

@ Jony,
I do apoligise if i have Upset you.
i am sorry. But when i went in the Chat room,
it was just before my Bed time, and my idea was
just too stay a few minet`s as it were.and then
to go to bed.
Next time i will have to visit the chat room ealier.
By the way Jony,you was a Gentlman on there,
and i thank you.
As i was saying.i am sorry if i have Up set you.and i
hope that you can fore give me ??.
Tommy lol xxx

Posted

Just wondering is bad spelling also considered bad manners?

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Klaas,
I am the vary first in line to
say,that my Spelling is not up to
scratch !!!!!!!!.
Some time`s i feel a shamed of my
Spelling.and slow but shure it is getting
better. !!!!!!!!!!
But would you class a weakness like
bad spelling as Bad Manner`s ?????

A good Question,Klaas !!!!!!!.

Please remember,tho,!!!!!!
No one,but,no one in this
world is Perfect. And we
all have our own Weaknesses !!!!!!!!!.
LOL xxx

Posted

You are right of course Tommy. Nobody is perfect and people have their weaknesses. (I include my self in both these statements). I did not mean to judge anyone.

My problem is that when I read someones contribution I do not know why the spelling does not look like what I have learnt in school. I am not a native speaker of English, so when I see something that looks like it is spelled incorrectly I have to work harder to understand the meaning

I do my very best to get it right. If in doubt I read it again before I press the send button and I use the spell checking device in my computer.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Klaas,
I know whare you are comming from,
and i understand,that some times,you must
have a lot of Trouble some times.

When i send E.Mail`s,i all way`s use the Spell
check, and i am now finding that this is also is
helping me with my Spelling.

It`s a shame that we have not got a Spell check
on here.then i think that it would make Life a little
bit better for us bad speller`s. LOL xxx
Tommy,xxxx

Posted

What I ment to say was that I sometimes use the Windows word program to write my message do a spell check with that and then copy paste it to the site where I am having the discussion.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I see. That Klass,is a good method you use. Tommy lol xxx

Posted

excuse me please
I'd like to say I heard some people complaining about the chatrooms.
When in the lesbian room I have noticed some tranys seem to be welcomed and others are not.
Which I don't really understand. I also feel when it's all younger girls in there I don't stay long because I refuse the "I'm bored" talk.
So if anyone wants to chat I am always happy to say hi. I don't feel it's my place to enter the guys room but I'm happy to chat in the lounge.
With new changes coming to gays.com soon I think one of the changes is a "who's on" light.
So if you see me on and want to say hi message me and I'll join you in the rainbow lounge.
Thank you for your time
hehe

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Thank you Carol, LOL xxx

Posted

Manners are rare these days, I was brought up to be polite and the gesure is never retured

Tommy_Storey
Posted

For us,at the older end,Zoe,if we was
not Vary Polite,and showed no manner`s
then you used to get a Clip around the
Ear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
This is one of the Reason`s why,us Older
one,all way`s,but all way`s,show Respect
and to have Manner`s,but all of the time.

This is the way we was Tought.it has not
done us,any harm what so ever,!!!!!!!!!!.

And some Younger ones like your self Zoe,
have also have been tought,( Like us ) the
right way !!!!!!!!!! LOL xxxxxx
Tommy xxxx

Posted

Well my mum taught me to be respectful of people and honour people's opinions. It's just common courtesy to say excuse me when you need to get past, or thank you when you receive something.
I've been brought up that way and I'm only 20, I certainly expect people older to honour this unspoken agreement and younger people should know better or their parents should raise them in a good manner!
RANT OVER lol

Posted

well although we all may not have the same sexual preference...anyone is welcome in the Gay Guys chat...if for some reason they start giving you any trouble...just say Jony Star invited you...although if you really come off as nice...i'm sure you won't have any problems being in the room...so maybe we can see you there Carol if you wish to join us...

Posted

I was going to join gay guy chat a couple hours ago. However I felt like i would have been imposing on something as I would have been the only female in the chat and not attracted to males.