blahh my life. - Love and Romance

Posted

so basically i have a huge problem. I like this girl and i told my friend and now they are like messing around. and the only reason i cant be with her is becuz she doesnt know me well enough but i have no classes with her and i just dont know how to start a convo. and its sooo irriating watching them go down the hall holding hands. are they actually together or are they just trying to make me jealous. because its definatly working...

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

well if u can't start a convo, then just ask her what she likes. and questions like that. if she has a class with one of your friends then ask if she knows your friend. don't worry if u make a fool out of yourself because everyone has done it at least once. you only live once so might as well not live it by being afraid.

Torie_Carucci
Posted

I agree... Go talk to her... Who knows she might like you back... you'll never know unless you try... Good Luck...

Posted

talk to her otherwise youll regret it you may be surprised i hopebit works out for you let us know!

Tor_Saff
Posted

a common interest always makes starting a convo easier... i take it you're both studying. maybe talk about where you study or something.

Posted

turns out she likes me and my friend but in different ways....yet i still havent had like a good concrete convo wit her.

Posted

hey yeah but thats something!