blahh my life. - Love and Romance

Posted

so basically i have a huge problem. I like this girl and i told my friend and now they are like messing around. and the only reason i cant be with her is becuz she doesnt know me well enough but i have no classes with her and i just dont know how to start a convo. and its sooo irriating watching them go down the hall holding hands. are they actually together or are they just trying to make me jealous. because its definatly working...

Posted

well if u can't start a convo, then just ask her what she likes. and questions like that. if she has a class with one of your friends then ask if she knows your friend. don't worry if u make a fool out of yourself because everyone has done it at least once. you only live once so might as well not live it by being afraid.

Posted

I agree... Go talk to her... Who knows she might like you back... you'll never know unless you try... Good Luck...

Posted

talk to her otherwise youll regret it you may be surprised i hopebit works out for you let us know!

Posted

a common interest always makes starting a convo easier... i take it you're both studying. maybe talk about where you study or something.

Posted

turns out she likes me and my friend but in different ways....yet i still havent had like a good concrete convo wit her.

Posted

hey yeah but thats something!