FUCK UP - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I saw n ex n let him bck n n a very short time (n I mean days) I got hurt again by ths boy. He talked a gd game n dick a bitch dwn gd, very gd, left. Now I'm wearing the fake smile n the forcing myself to move. N smelling the shirt he left jst for the scent. Dumb I knw. He claim to call, but my phn isn't dead n the bill is paid. God, a bitch needs to move on n don't knw how.

Posted

It is hard mate, and we have all been there, just try and keep yourself busy. Time is a great healer, I know that doesnt help now, but it is. all the best mate, we are all here for you xxxx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aw baby, come here and i will give you a hug and snuggle up with you baby. i promise i will take all of your cares away lol

Posted

Believe u cld. Will wrk on getting busy.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aw mark your such a sexy stud come here and i will make it all better baby

Posted

"smelling the shirt he left just for the scent"??? oooo you know i read somewhere that smelling a guy's scent from his shirt totally does some crazy chemical reaction to your brain.. and that will make it even harder for you to forget him and move on...

so i suggest... "walk away from the shirt" .. and no more sniffing.

and please don't waste your time thinking about a guy who treats you like that.

Posted

Well, it kind of hard when you think and feel that you love someone. And I do love him. And it hard when you don't see a person and you get the balls and say I'm don., It truly over but then he comes around and I melt like butter left in the sun. Oh, and he did call and the sound of his voice made me let him come over. We had a good talk and now he wants to get me that ring he promise me 20 years ago for my birthday and told me when he do it a done deal. I will be his. Part of me like the sound of that but part of me wants to run for the hills. This is the bad boy that your mother warn you to stay away from type and I'm drawn like a moth to the flame knowing I will get burn. I A DAMN FOOL KNOWING ALL I KNOW AND STILL WANTING TO BE WITH HIM. MY HEART CAN'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO SAY NO!!!!!!!!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

say no and tell him that i am your new boyfriend Mark. do not go with him cause you will get hurt again and you know it

Posted

wow.... "like a moth to a flame .. burned by the fire...my love is blind ..can't you see my desire.." ...."thats the way love goes..."

(a quote from a janet jackson song)

but please use your head to think it through (not just your heart)... thats the problem when your heart is so forgiving ... you can easily be taken advantage of again and again...

i dont know what sort of relationship you had with him.. but let me say.. that "players only love you when they are playing"...

Posted

Did tht all day yesterday. Was fuck until I saw him n he told me he found a place for us. Tht removed the doubt. He wnts a wife n me a husband. Ths been his goal frm day one. I feel safe whn he holds me. I'm a true fem n he's tht manly man most girls look for. I'm looking both was b4 crossing the street. I was confused when I start ths, nt so much now. If it fails won't b cause I didn't try

David_Hobbs
Posted

Hi Mark, the best thing to do is keep away frm him. He jus hurt you time and time again. Men that behave like this towards you dont respect you they think of no one but themselves. Ive been i a sort of the same kinda thing a few years ago the situation wont change, like ive said distance yourself frm him i kno its not quite you want to hear but its for the best every 1 deserves some kind of respect . Im sorry if im sounding harsh but its the only way forward. Pick your self up brush yourself down and think to yourself im better than this and walk away. You take care Mark Xx

Posted

I cnt, nt until I knw. He's what I've been looking for. N we hve 20 years. Yeah, we've lose touch for a min but there's something tht brought us bck. Yeah, he went mia but he came bck. N he's the one tht found a place. I got to give it a chance r I feel I wld always wonder wht if

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree Mark. stay away from him cause your going to get hurt if you don't stay away