Jony_Star

People & Their Brain - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

i honestly think that some people don't use their brain when it comes to saying inappropriate things...cuz if they did...they wouldn't be asking me for permission to suck my dick instead of saying hi...i mean seriously???... is this is the way we greet people online these days???...sometimes it's funny...other times it's annoying...in my case it's annoying all the time...what do you guys think???

Sarah_Keroack
Posted

hear hear! the degree of crudeness is unreal....NO CLASS!

Posted

i mean it makes me think that some people think is a sexual site instead of social network...where socializing is supposed to take place...

Sarah_Keroack
Posted

Well that's a fact! And/or many are horny teens that have way too much time on they’re hands....at least that's my take....

Posted

They ain't started that again have they Jony??? What's happened to us all having a good old chat and having fun? Anyway Jony you know how to handle them, keep chin up mate xxx

Posted

I agree totally..........it's like "hello people there is WAY WAY more to life then sex" and I think there are just tons of pervs out there that always prey on the young folks in our community

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I think,that LUST,can be/ is a Far,Far,too
a bigger thing,for a lot of peaple can Handle.

This is what i think whare most of the Trouble
is. and a Lack of self Diserpline too !!!!!!!!!

Posted

lol John...no this time it wasn't an older man...it was someone that looks around my age...but still...it's like if you were meeting in person...is that really the 1st thing you would say???...i don't know if people think that just cuz we're online it means we can skip the greeting part and go straight for sex...and as if they couldn't read...my status only says friendships...so i don't know what makes anyone think that i want sex...i like to keep my friends and sex separate...thank you very much...lol...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

It`s that LUST thing again, !!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

On a lot of other sites what i know of,
this sought of thing what we are talking
about here is a way of life !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

On these other sites,LUST is KING, !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Though lust might prevail, we do need to keep that type of crudeness to private chat. If that's what turns you on go fir it, but keep between you and whoever your other maybe. TMI !! I agree...show some respect for yourself and others.

Posted

turns me on???...does it sound like i'm turned on by this???...i HATE it with a passion...the last thing i want is for someone to hit on me like that...

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Seems this crude person has really left a bad impression on you. Use it as a stepping stone towards something better. Don't let a person like that ruin your outlook on life.

Posted

thanks Elvia...i'll try... ^_^

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Hey Jony, Hope things are well with you. I sit and contemplate some of the things you have discussed. Brings back situations I have been in through life. Wow, guess otheres go through it too. You have so much to offer humanity. I know you will triumph over all troubles that come across. You are never given more than you can handle. Keep smiling and if you ever need to vent, just drop a line

Posted

sure thing Elvia...i'm glad I can count on everyone here...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

@Jony.
You should not let thing`s
get into your head my Friend.

( I don`t !! ). lol xxxxx
Tommy xxxx