Nat_Cameron

To find a girl - The Rainbow Lounge

Nat_Cameron
Posted

Hey all you people out there!

I have a question for all you out there and wonder if anyone could help me....

I am in a management kind of role at my work, so I travel a lot between my home and Melbourne, and I am finding it extremely hard to make friends, or let alone find that special someone to spend those nights at home with. When I think I have met a really nice girl she ends up leaving me as I am really busy at work and can't really spend a lot of time with them. I try to ring them most nights but usually when I do end up to find the energy I end up falling asleep on the phone and it angers them. I am quiet shy and I find it difficult enough to talk to other women.

I need help, I am looking for that special someone to meet and hopefully have a relationship with, and ATM I am resorting to posting this as I don't think I can spend another night alone in my bed.

To the point, ladies, please add me if you would love to have a chat and get to know me a little better ( has to be in Melbourne area) or someone please give me pointers on how to at least hold a relationship for longer than just a couple of weeks.

Thanks guys

Ashley_Smith_42677
Posted

Hello ... I am no expert, but I used to be in a bit of a similar situation, and what worked for me was to find someone with a job with similar demanding schedule. I'm in the construction industry and my husband in retail management, so we both work way too much.

It might not seem like an ideal situation to others, but for us it works since we both understand when the other one is not there. We both were even too busy to date when we met, so it all started online, just like you're doing now

Nat_Cameron
Posted

Yeah, I find it hard to even meet people as I am always on the go, so it sucks.

Ashley_Smith_42677
Posted

Well then the internet should definitly be your first stop. If you're traveling between two cities a lot, maybe focus on potential girls in either one of them, so next time you're there, you can squeeze in some time for them.

One of the other options is of course to find a less demanding job, but I'm sure that's not an option for you.