What are you going todo today? - Get HAPPY

Posted

I declare today to be PJ day I spent today all day in my PJs  I didn't have to go out anywhere and no one was coming here so that was what I  did. Pajama  day for me so relaxing What day is it for you? Pick anything and just do it. To hell with anyone else today is your day so do something you want to do. Something you can do without getting into too much trouble LOL Have fun.

Posted

Hi Carol, yep a good idea, But i am a Birthday Suit Guy, so i dont think i will get away with that. LOL, But i may wear something Mad.

Posted

Carol, agree do something one enjoy. However as Richard stated "Birthday Suit Guy"...and have to agree!

Posted

OK here's my dare wear some sexy underwear no one will know except you
maybe satin or lace. Are you going to take me dare?

Tommy_Storey
Posted

What would you recondmend
then Carol ??.
The satin or the lace then ???.
What one would you say,feel`s
nicer on the skin ????.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL xxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I like this you know, LOL xxxxx

Posted

You pick what you like tommy no one will know but you do enjoy
wink wink

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Ha,ha, ok then. Carol. LOL xxx

Posted

I love love PJ Day, awesome. I wear my PJ's everyday even for walking my dog. But not to the store lol. Be nice if all my clothes were that comfy lol.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Carol I like satin myself. I just lay around in my satin undies and short shorts.

Alfawolf

Posted

After losing the love of my life to cancer ten years ago (we were together for nine years), and after having to endure all of the non-stop cruelty and misery since then, I have finally come to the agonizing conclusion that happiness is now forever lost to me.

Posted

I'm sorry for your lose. But think of it this way, when it's your time to pass you will see him again. So it's he's not forever gone. Would your love of your life want you to sit around being mopy.

Posted

I learned to feel amazing in silky satin from my baby.

@william: my heart goes out to you. I am sorry that your life has been filled with the sadness and grieving as you watched and cared for the love of you life and after. Friends can help and the things carol has brought up in this room help. Is there some things in your life that give you pleasure that doesn't require another persons involvement? Sending butterflies, bright flowers, and some of your favorite candy

Posted

William I am so sorry for your loss.
I don't have all the answers to life and why things happen but I am here to listen it's ok to feel sad. You sound like a wonderful sensitive man I would like you to message me
We can talk.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

We are all here to help if we can William. I do think you should let others in so you will not be lonely.

Alfawolf

Posted

You know I am loving this group and I love you all and I have to thank you.
Yes we all have our own issues but we are here for each other.
Do you know this group isn't even a month old and we have over 120 members already and it is growing everyday.
So if you're new here and think oh I'm not sure if I should share anything I say it's ok please feel free to read and if we make you smile it's worth being in isn't it.
When you are ready say hi we can't wait for you to join in.

Posted

Carol, keep the group going.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,William.i am sorry to hear of your Loss.
I too have had a Loss. way back in 1991
when my Partner/wife lost the fight agenst
M.S.
So i just wanna say,that i have been whare
you are now.and i do Emperthise with you
100%.
I know it was a vary long time for me,but
give it a bit more time,and you will find
Happyness again ...............
Tommy,xxx