LOOKING SERIOUSRALATIONSHIP!!!!!!!! - Looking for LOVE!!!

De****

Posted

Looking serious relationship for the rest of my life.i hope i can find a real lover and to care to each other......

Posted

I'm looking for the same... i hope i find him........

Posted

Hit me soon if anybody likes me...........im still a batchelor ever since.....im waiting for you guys ,im very open minded person and very loving.

Posted

yeah i would like to think that i am also open minded and lovable and loving just can't seem to find the right guy to settle down with all they want off me is sex and i don't want that anymore wait i should rephrase that i want it off a man i love lol to tell you the truth delrosario i can't believe no one hasn't already snatched you up! you are very attractive

Posted

That is exactly what I am looking for as well! Sex is and would be nice but I want the whole realtionship. Im only 34 but I want to be in a totally committed realtionship and oh I dont know BE HAPPY. Heres to everyone getting thier heartd desire in love.

Posted

TO tell you the truth i have 3 long relationship with guys,all of us i have a nice companionship and a major major understanding both of us.The times come my partner or lover he need to married to a real woman i have nothing to do,is to forgive him and to release in my intire life.now im happy to them because they have all ready a child.and until now we are friend.....
im always waiting for my soulmate,i believe that if you are in love sometimes you are lose, sometimes you are win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

yep if i understood you right that's true but to have a relationship long distance never works for me because i need the touching hugging and kissing i could have many relationships if miles weren't the problem but they are

Posted

for me long distance relationship is not a problem for me,because i believe if you are are think positive there is no impossible.even how many miles far away, you go there to meet your loves.

Posted

been single since my ex took his own life 2 1/2 years ago-
time to move on and get attached again.......
i dont do long distance relationships-
99% of them end up being fakes or having an affair, so if i am committing, has to be with someone i can actually be with physically........
fall asleep with
wake up with
live with
love with