Tommy_Storey

WHY DO MOST BISEXUAL`S,FEEL THAT THEY DON`T FIT IN ?????? - The Rainbow Lounge

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Over my life time,i have got to know a lot of Bisexual`s, ( mostly married ).
The one thing what i have noticed over the year`s is,that the feeling`s
of not fitting in has all way`s come to the Fore.
I have all way`s wondered why ???.

Posted

I am Bi Tommy as you know, I sometimes feel that way, you get a lot of gays say they dont trust us or even like us, most st8 women do not in any way like or trust a Bi gay....so you do get this feeling sometimes, not always, but you just dont fit in anywhere. I must say though a lot of Bi guys are really gay but to frightened to come out or tell anyone....

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes John, I must admit,that in the Past i have felt Vary,vary,Insercure, though not feeling Trusted by Either Gender. And as you know,John,it is not a vary nice Feeling is it,mate. I think what it is,is that who ever you are with,( either gender ) are just plain FRIGHTEND that you will run off and leave them.for some one else. ????. lol xxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I think that it can be even worse for WOMAN. !!!!!!!!!!!!. ???????
LOL xxxxx

Posted

I apologize for my past ignorance! I used to just think that they were just the slutier of all types of initmate relationships. I thought these were people that couldn't make up their minds and I used to think that if the bi person marries, how do they over come that other major urge to be with someone of the other sex, if someone becomes atrracted to them

Tommy_Storey
Posted

That`s ok Debbie.
I want to thank you for being so Honest.
Thank you, lol xxx
Tommy,xxx

Posted

Your welcome! Now I think the transgender folks see more action then me!

Lol, just kidding! (Or am I) hee hee hee

xxx back at ya tommy xxx

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Tommy, I have a few friends that are Bi and one of them is always the outsider...never seems comfortable in his own skin, I try to mellow him out but, he's not satisfied by either sex! Dates girls and wants guys...dates guys and wants girls! I told him when the right "person" comes around he will know and settle...then again he may find an open relationship to sooth his inner weakness.

Elvia_Beck
Posted

On the matter of transgenders...My friend April is going through sooo much conflict. She's a beautiful person inside, male or female! Sex was not easy. Always questioned if I like one side better than the other. she can't understand that I see her as a whole person not 2 different entities. She has been emotional and self loathing to the point of alienating friends and family...I have stuck by her through the changes and it has not been easy. I hope she reaches the perfection she seeks. I live in SC and she lives in NY.....they only comfort I can offer is a voice of understanding. And no more sex! I think I hurt her mind more than helped.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Elvia,
I know whare your Bi - friend is,in there life.and
whare your friend is at the moment can/is a vary lonely
place too be.and will be feeling vary isolated too from
every one around. !!!!!!.
One thing what might help is,for your friend too sit
in a room some whare,and to think through,from A to Z.
This wont be easy,but at the end of it all,your friend
should then feel a lot more better,about there self.
Tommy xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I empertise with you T friend vary much,as
at this moment in time,Life must be pure hell.

It`s a shame that the two of you don`t live
closer to each other.!!!.

I my self have all way`s have liked T peaple
and i get on with them all,vary,vary well.
Hug`s Tommy,xxx

Elvia_Beck
Posted

I will be there for her a a friend even in distance. I will pass on your suggestion. April is very depressed most of the time and my other friends Roberta and Veronica are also in transition, but handling it better. I don't think they will accomplish their life long dream before they die. They started too late in life and it has been financially and emotionally stressful for them. Pls check out my friend Christina Goldman on facebook. She is Post Op and is now the local Celeb Bombshell....her transformation was amazing and you can read her story in the magazine "Chat"....

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Elvia,
On Face Book,is Christina`s,profile
pic, a photo of alot of Yellow Tulip`s ???
Tommy, xxx

Elvia_Beck
Posted

I put a pic of Christina on my page....

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Give me your facebook name, I will add you

Tommy_Storey
Posted

it`s, tommy storey === E,mail = Tommy 1z1 storey@hotmail.co.uk =
On Face Book, lol xxx

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Did you see the picture of Christina in my albums? I'm suffering from a cold tonight! Uhg! I can't breath! It's hot and I have chills! Going to try to get some sleep.

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Oh yes, I'm LaLa Hudson on facebook....good night dear friend

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I have tried to find you on
Face Book,Elvia, but, ????.
lol xxx

Elvia_Beck
Posted

I have found many Tommy Storeys...do you have a picture to point yours out? Imme is LaLa Hudson but it may be hidden or private

Tommy_Storey
Posted

@ Elvia, Please type in my E,Mail address
on the seach sec,on F/B,and then you should
then get me, lol.
Tommy,xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Like wise Elvia,thare are
a lot of La la Hudson`s
on FB as well.
this is/was i could not
find you ??.
Tommy xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Elvia,
I will E.Mail you ............
lol xxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i wonder why ?????????? .............

Sherry_Billings
Posted

I'm a newbie here so I'm joining this discussion a bit late. As a big woman I can tell you how I personally feel about this. In my experience bisexuals are viewed by the lesbian and gay community as "nasty" and "confused". I will agree to the confused part to an extent but it's no different then discovering late in life that you are gay. The confusion is how will your life be now. When we are being treated poorly by those who should understand what we are going through it makes us uncomfortable to be around them. Straight people are under the impression that all bisexuals are looking for threesomes and are promiscuous which is not always the case. Yes, there are many in the gay community who feel that way about us as well. For me love is not gender based. It is an attraction to a persons energy. I have no interest in threesomes. I prefer sex with women but get along much better with guys. I don't tell many people I'm big because guys automatically ask about threesomes and my female friends get upset that I'm not attracted to them or they make a move on me which causes an uncomfortable friendship.

Hope this helps