Jason_Hanna

28 year old going out with a 15 year old yeay or nay ? - Gay Guys! <3

Jason_Hanna
Posted

i think this should be punishable by limb removal
whats everyone else thing ?

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I think this is an event stopped by the person.

Troy_Garcia
Posted

I dnt think personlly its a good idea from experiance...

Joey_Meyer
Posted

Not good.

Derek_Bliss
Posted

there is laws about that subject, people go to prison for that, wait three years and then come back knocking, one is a child and the other is a grown up, it doesn't mix anywhere unless your his dad, witch would make it more creepy.

Kurt_Hanson
Posted

What could a 28 year old have to say to a 15 year old? OR what would a 28 year old want to hear from a 15 year old? Need we mention that in most western countries and most states this is ILLEGAL? The entire "mess" is not even worth discussing!

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

its leagle in the usa if the parants consent , thay just cant have sex

Posted

Two words: CHILD MOLESTATION. (Any questions?)

Derek_Bliss
Posted

A.J have cut to the chase and said it, it doesnt get much clearer than that.

Posted

I give all underage Lad's a Voice, i talk 2 them Constantly, yeh they turn 2 me for Conversation cause they cant turn 2 their own age as they will be bullied and Labeled. So they know i am gay and they are very Relaxed in My Company, does this make me a Perv, Not in my World.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

No this makes you a mentor. I try to be one as well.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

You could email me at Yeremiah@aol.com facebook Yeremiah

Kurt_Hanson
Posted

Normally, when the phrase "going out with" is used, it usually means dating and all that implies. It doesn't meaning mentoring.

Jason_Hanna
Posted

im all game for giveing youth there voice but i think that people who are definatly adults should set a limit 18 should be the limit i thing its downright grose

sad part is its a mate thats going out with so young...well not a mate anymore

David_Cloud
Posted

Jason, as you started the discussion and you tell us now that it relates to a relationship where the 28 year old is, or was (!), a mate of yours, I am surprised that you say nothing about the quality of the relationship in question but appear to be judging it solely on the basis of fact that the younger guy is not yet 18. Is the relationship in question loving and caring or is it exploitive ? Surely these sort of considerations are far more significant than any absolute age or age gap taken in isolation.

Obviously there is a legal age of consent in each county's laws below which sexual activity is illegal and therefore cannot be condoned. I am assuming that if 15 is below the age of consent in Australia (?) that sexual activity is not yet part of this 'going out' relationship. Here in England the age of consent is 16 - an equal age for both male and female. In some other countries the age of consent is higher for males than females but that, to me, is simply inequitable and a discussion topic for another day!

I notice from your profile that you say that you yourself are 19. Are you actually consciously or subconsciously jealous of this 15yo stealing the affection of your mate the 28yo? I can accept that of course you have every right to make a choice for yourself based on a minimum age but to pass judgement on the actions of others who use different criteria is surely denying them a freedom of choice in their lives to determine what may work well for them. And as for seeking physical retribution, which was your suggestion in opening this discussion, that, to my mind, would be simply barbaric !

Jason_Hanna
Posted

hi David to answer Ur questions ...let me know if i miss anything
I don't want a relationship with the 28 year old at all, he's not very attractive at all and all he talks about is how much he wants to screw guys that look like kids,

I personally thing there is a big problem with this particular 28 year old because his history is very hazy and none of it adds up...as for my age im actually 20 now been a long time since I been on here, and I don't date guys that are not my own age give or take a year

as for my barbaric comment....yea im a bit of a satist...though when it comes to kids iv witnessed first had the trauma on a child can ruin there life from not being ready and since then I think its should be punishable.

and for the 28 year old i think he must be mentally unstable to even consider a relationship with someone so young....

and while 16 is the legal consent in Australia nearly ever legal case that has come up with a 16 year old still ends up classed as statutory rape

Jason_Hanna
Posted

oh btw guys i dont think there is anything wrong with befriending younger people just think there is a problem trying to get into an intimate relationship

just thought id clear that up lol

David_Cloud
Posted

Yes Jason, of course bad things do happen and I would never condone an exploitive relationship (which can happen at any age). I know there can be trauma arising out of inappropriate behaviour and exploitive relationships and it breaks my heart to hear of this happening. But punishment (especially what you describe as 'limb removal') is probably not the way to make people more understanding of each other.

Age barriers where you can do nothing one day and everything the next are a very crude substitute for the gradual accumulation of experience of what friendship and relationships involve, and different people develop at different rates and have different desires and want to make different life choices. I believe we need a more caring society not more laws!!

Jason_Hanna
Posted

all i got to say is 1 lol my sadistic methods are all talk i wouldn't actually remove someone limbs unless they were trying to do something of a similar nature to me and 2 im not talking about laws im talking about adults acting like adults and knowing what is and is not acceptable if not to them then the family's responsible for the youth... that what family is for isn't it..to be our guides and make the choices youth are way to young to make for them self...like I said there is nothing wrong with making friendships and looking for some one to talk to but I still stick by what I said

under no circumstances should an adult be dating a minor, I see to many bad things happening for both the adult and the minor...
once there of age its there own life...

for example if I went out with a guy or girl that was 25 and I was 14 my parents would have got extremely angry...dad probably would have done the limb removal come to think of it.

yes kids need a there voice to be herd but doesn't mean that voice is right...it can be but i firmly believe at the point it is wrong any way U look at it

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i dont know dean about the uk but in north america its 16 with a 2 year verance now at 16 your still a minor not an adfult 18 is the age of adulit hood herein all statesas for a 28 going out with a 15 year old,if the parents of the 15 year old agree to it thay can gay or straight that the law just cant have sextoll the 15 year old is 18 thats the law here, now most people think its wroung gay or straight to have a 15 and a 28 year old dateing but please dont get upset if someone thinks differantly than youand if you dont like the gay laws where you live than thak an active stance and make a change thats what i have done
ps.....somepeople should read the orignal question first and jason you did make it clear the first time

Jason_Hanna
Posted

thanks Tachuwe
that actually explains the Australian law so much better than i did
and dean I don't have have a motive for this post simply my curiosity about if other people share the same thinking as I do... I am currently dating as well a guy who is 19 so what alternate motive Ur talking about is a mystery to me

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well i dont know mabour aussie laws but i just stated the lasws of the usa and canada

Mark_Card
Posted

I think that you are asking for trouble. But that is just me.